Hotels for Wellness in Chicago
- 55 East Ontario, Corner of Rush and Ontario, Chicago, IL 60611Ranked #9 overall in Chicago hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really like the James. They are a pet friendly modern hotel right off Miracle Mile. Close to shopping, lots of restaurants and other sites you'd want to visit in Chicago....Popular with
- 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601Ranked #10 overall in Chicago hotels15 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The location is excellent. Water taxi nearby, magnificent mile just a few steps away. Keefer's restaurant just a few minutes away. Nothing to complain about the hotel - just a...Popular with
- 33676 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, ILRanked #23 overall in Chicago hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located in just a stone’s throw from Michigan Ave., Omni Hotel is close enough to pretty much anything you need. Pizzeria Uno isn’t too far away, if you’re feeling like...Popular with
- 540 N Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611Ranked #25 overall in Chicago hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you are looking for a place to stay that is within walking distance from prestige retail stores, trendy restaurants, and vibrant nightlife then this hotel is for you. This...Popular with
- 300 East Ohio Street, Chicago, ILRanked #41 overall in Chicago hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel seems to be a bit older but has a great location right off Michigan Avenue.Popular with
- 2233 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., Chicago, IL 60616Ranked #72 overall in Chicago hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Perfect location.Popular with
- 37Ranked #81 overall in Chicago hotels2 reviews
I know, I know...but a Texan loves her chickfila every once in awhile and this is chicagos only one!! waffle fries and milkshakes for all!
- 38110 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, ILRanked #106 overall in Chicago hotels1 review
Food great, service abysmal. Go for the drinks.
- 640 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL, United StatesRanked #109 overall in Chicago hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This is probably the nicest Holiday Inn I’ve been to, but I guess every hotel in this neighborhood is pretty nice. The lobby isn’t anything that blew me away, but...Popular with
- 40Ranked #112 overall in Chicago hotels1 review
I strongly dislike this bar, even if their decor is cool (ships!). I always seem to get dragged here, and I am never impressed. It's loud, it's dirty, and the...