Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: Eclectic

Lula Cafe

2537 North Kedzie Boulevard, Chicago, IL, United States

For a funky, hip vibe, head over to this Logan Square cafe, where the walls are covered in beautiful - and often quirky - work from local and national artists. And the food is amazing to boot.

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

HUB 51

51 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60654

The food is pretty tasty and reasonably priced. I had the short rib and it was fall-apart tender but not fatty. Our waitress was a bit short with us though, which hurt the experience.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

The Cheesecake Factory

875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611

I have only eaten dessert here and the portions are huge and extremely sweet! Always crowded and busy!

Bandera

535 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611

This MIGHT be the best Banana Cream Pie I've ever had. Right off Michigan Ave, this restaurant has live jazz music daily from 630 to 930 in the heart of downtown Chicago. Great for a shopping break.

Popular withLocalFoodiesDesign

Moto Restaurant

945 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60607

I ate here twice. The first time it was totally unique and interesting. We loved the edible menus. The second time, my sister and I made the mistake of going for the full tasting menu. After about 12 courses we were stuffed and overwhelmed. I think as an experience, it's worth trying Moto once.

Popular withLuxuryDesignFoodies

Arun's

4156 North Kedzie Avenue, Chicago, IL

The best Thai food I have had outside of Thailand. And probably my first real fine dining experience. Definitely my first tasting menu. It was a great intro for my family into Thai food

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure

Kitsch 'n on Roscoe

2005 W Roscoe St, Chicago, IL 60618

Bite Cafe

1039 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60622

Pretty good little cafe, although its more of a "diner" atmosphere. It is adjacent to the Broken Bottle, an underground rock/alternative concert venue.

M. Henrietta

1133 West Granville Avenue, Chicago, IL, United States

This is my go-to brunch place in the Edgewater neighborhood. Chicago is a city FULL of great brunch spots, but I like this one because it's nestled right off of the Granville Redline stop, so it's super easy to get to if you're staying downtown. The food is really eclectic and they mix flavors like the pros do. With both ...

Foodlife