Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: Seafood

Joe's Seafood Steak & Stone Crab

You just have to have the creamed spinach! (Best steak in the house is the bone-in ribeye)

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Greek Islands

Came here with the 'rents, and still remember the food years later. I was even less of a foodie then than I am now, but in my mind I feel happiness, light, warmth, and overwhelmingly good food when I think about this restaurant. I even bought the t-shirt and still wear it sometimes.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget

Shaw's Crab House

If you ever get a craving for oysters, visit between 4pm-6pm and get half off a dozen ($15). The oysters are consistently solid.

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse - Chicago

Delicious if someone else is buying!

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness

Russian Tea Time

Gotta say, I love this place! It's perfect for pre or post theatre with awesome house teas (the roobios is my fav). Excellent potato pancakes / other comfort snacks.

Popular withLuxury

Grand Lux Cafe

This is a really easy place to go to if you are with people who can't decide what cuisine they want because Grand Lux has a huge variety on their menu. The only downside is because of the location, it can be packed.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Carmine's

I an one of those people that don't like to pay a lot for Italian food (I blame my father) but I've never been disappointed with the meal here. Located on Rush Street, I get here most often when we can't get a table at Tavern or Gibsons.

Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies

Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House

Great place to grab a martini while shopping.

Popular withLGBTLuxury

Gene & Georgetti

The Best Steak in the World. There at 500 No. Franklin

Popular withLocalFoodiesLuxury

Wildfire - Chicago

Words cannot even begin to describe my love for this restaurant! Their quality of food is superb and not too expensive! It's a clean cut restaurant a good mix between fancy and Casual. In this picture is actually the waiter showing us the dessert menu! So let's hope you can avoid temptation! It's mainly a steakhouse but my goodness it's ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife

TRU

Outstanding service and finesse of the menu.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesDesign

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris is a solid steakhouse. You can't go wrong with sizzling butter :) The quality of their aged beef doesn't match the top steakhouses, but I've tried every one of their cuts and they are all tasty and sit well in your stomach.

Calumet Fisheries

Some people refer to the smoked & fried specialties as "fish crack." Have a bag o peel & eat shrimp or some smoked chub. Basic mmm.

Chicago Curry House Indian and Nepalese Restaurant

Pretty little place. I had an icy Taj Mahal beer and sampled everything at the buffet. mmm food. Attentive waitstaff.

L2o Restaurant

I think it would be a sin to give this place any less than 5 stars but here are some of the reasons I feel L2O didn't quite stack up: - no replacement napkin when going to the restroom, almost every single Michelin star restaurant I know does this but L2O forgot for our table - crab shells in my ...

Popular withLuxury

Epic Restaurant

So when you go, you MUST go to the roof. It's where all the cool kids hang out. If you go on the weekends, be ready for a line or just get there early.

Glenn's Diner

Seafood. Yum! This place is AMAZING get the trout or the scallops. You won't regret it.

Ringo Japanese Restaurant

I went here yesterday with my boyfriend because we were craving some summer sushi and had a Groupon. We each ordered noodles, and then split about 4 rolls, potstickers and a bottle of wine and WOW... sooo much food. We spent like $80 in total, and had plenty leftover. I'm still amazed that an order of chicken udon for $6 ...

The Morton's Steakhouse Downtown

I could have sworn I wrote a review for this Morton's... hmmm... well here I am again for the 2nd time and I ate pretty much the same thing as last time. I was treated to a $29 Morton's Prime Lunch Selections which includes a cup of soup or Salad, Entree and Dessert. (I think the last time I had ...

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Restaurant & Market

Taste okay and good service