Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre2416 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- GroundsClean pool, said 94%.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Dining options at Chimo Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers
There are 256 guestrooms at Chimo Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker