Chop T Creative Salad Co

730 7th Street Northwest, Washington, DC

Julia
    5 Jun 24, 2014

Chop'T Creative Salad Company is another local salad chain that uses local and seasonal ingredients. It can get very busy during lunchtime hours as more people try to incorporate fresh ingredients into their daily lives. They have options for all foodies - gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, and pescatarian.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesVegetarianWellness
    Erin K
    4 Nov 18, 2013

Chop't is like a better version of Subway (but with salads instead of sandwiches, obviously). There are so many toppings and dressings and types of lettuce to choose from, and every combination I've had here has been fantastic. Plus, as a chain, it feels so much healthier to stop in for lunch than at, say, Panera. And just because it's a salad doesn't mean you don't leave full - the portions are huge!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersVegetarian
    Michael L
    5 Dec 20, 2012

Chop't has definitely won me over in the salad war with Sweet Green - especially the Dupont Circle Chop't. I have been to 3 different SGs, and on multiple occasions, I've been disappointed with the service and product. Chop't does not disappoint with a wider selection and more salad for your money. If you're on the north side of Dupont Circle (where the Dupont SG is) and feel like salad, it is MORE than worth it to walk to the south side (Connecticut Ave) to get a salad from Chop't.

• Chop T Creative Salad CoPro 2014
    Rachel Patterson
    4 Nov 18, 2013

I enjoyed this! My boyfriend and I decided to try it out and we were both pleased. There's almost too many toppings to choose from, which is why my boyfriend ended up getting one of their non-custom salads. I did the custom route. They had pretty much any topping I ever want on a salad, and tons of types of dressing.

The salads are big, but I was really hungry so I finished it. Basically, you get your money's worth. Our salads were really good, and I will definitely come again!

6 people visited Chop T Creative Salad Co