The best meal that I had in Bangkok. The prawns in Chee Chun curry are a must!
Restaurants near Chote Chitr for LGBT
- 812.27 mi6A Siam Discovery, Bangkok, Thailand2.27 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Very polite, good service. Decor is unique, and they've got sky dining though just 6 floors up, it's still nice to sit outside and have drinks and dinner.
- 823.01 mi
- 833.43 mi
- 841.16 miสวนผึ้ง, Ratchaburi, Thailand1.16 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
- 852.49 mi458/6-9 Siam Square Soi 8, Rama 1 Road, Patumwan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand2.49 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Excellent Thai food offered up in a tradition setting and reasonable prices. It isn't as luxe as some of my favorite spots but this is an excellent option in Siam Square. Popular with locals and foreigners -- if you can't handle spicy, let them know.Popular with
- 862.55 mi
- 872.4 mi
- 882.43 mi
- 892.44 miCharoen Krung 42/1, Bang Rak, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand2.44 mi from Chote Chitr
15/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 3/5, Service 4/5. Family-run restaurant on an unremarkable road near the river and easily accessed by boat/on foot from Shangri-La, Mandarin Oriental and Peninsula hotels. Darkish modern decor, offset somewhat by modern art, but nonetheless a bit gloomy. Friendly staff. Only tasted the Thai half of the Thai+Italian menu and this was very good. Noodle dishes ...
- 902.27 mi
- 912.17 miBang Phlat, Bang Phlat, Bangkok, Thailand2.17 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
- 923.9 mi
- 932.78 mi
- 944.45 mi
- 955.5 mi
- 965.21 mi