The best meal that I had in Bangkok. The prawns in Chee Chun curry are a must!
Restaurants near Chote Chitr for Students
- 10.7 mi36-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, Thailand0.7 mi from Chote Chitr
Got tipped off by this place by the head concierge at the Sukhothai. While the Thai & European menu wasn't the most remarkable, the setting with views over to the Temple of the Dawn were splendid.
- 20.5 miตลาดยอด พระนคร, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200 ไทย0.5 mi from Chote Chitr3 reviews
I went twice for a lunch, this was one of the best restaurants I been in Bangkok. Its a beautiful place, it was so relaxing, (I don't know how is in the evening), it's a really good place to get away from all the noise and people from Khao San Road (it's next to it). I highly recommend the Pineapple ...
- 30.29 mi
- 40.29 mi
- 50.29 mi
- 60.29 miBangkok, Thailand0.29 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Great food, friendly staff, reasonable prices (most food around 100 THB, 3USD) all located close (but not too close) to Khao San Road. Skip all the bland crap on Khao San and escape the droves of tourists to dine with locals. Try the crispy catfish with papaya salad and Tom Ka Kai. This place is THE BEST! If you're in ...
- 70.45 mi
- 80.29 miBangkok, Thailand0.29 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
- 90.8 mi136 Phra Atid Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand0.8 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
An old friend of mine from Bangkok took me to Roti-Mataba when I was in town. Roti-Mataba serves great halal food from southern Thailand. It's a popular little side restaurant and has been around for decades. During lunch hour, you'll often see a crowd of locals surrounding the order stand to get stuffed rotis and chicken curry.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 100.76 mi
- 110.96 mi2 โรงพยาบาลศิริราช พรานนก, ศิริราช, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok, Thailand0.96 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
I tried the outlet at the airport. I had chicken Basil, Thai Ice Tea and Coconut. Price is reasonable but taste is average.
- 120.29 mi
- 130.54 mi32 Khao San Rd0.54 mi from Chote Chitr
A trendy, cool dessert cafe in Khao San Rd, where you can enjoy coffee, tea, other non-alcoholic drinks and desserts and also cocktails. They do homemade desserts. Recommended: Blueberry Cheesecake, Crepe Cake, Chocolate Satin (Chocolate Lava), Cream Bulee, Chessy Fabulous.
- 140.77 mi
- 150.68 mi
- 162.79 miBangkok, Thailand2.79 mi from Chote Chitr4 reviews
It is hard sometimes to find a good coffee place in thailand. Starbucks will always give you the coffee you expect and they have free WiFi:). Also Starbucks is on every corner in Bangkok.Popular withTrendstersBackpackersStudents
- 172.96 miSilom, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand2.96 mi from Chote Chitr5 reviews
Fuji is like the Japanese version of Denny's. The full color photos of the food in the menu make ordering as easy as pointing and grunting. The food is solid and the service friendly despite the high volume of clientele going through this popular chain and even if you're a freak for Japanese there's enough authenticity here to get those ...Popular withBackpackersBudgetStudents
- 182.4 mi
- 192.78 mi
- 203.15 mi68/1 Soi Langsuan Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand3.15 mi from Chote Chitr6 reviews
Executive chef Gaggan Annand trained at El Bulli in Spain, so expect lots of avant-garde touches. The restaurant is in a beautifully-restored traditional Thai house.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLGBT