The best meal that I had in Bangkok. The prawns in Chee Chun curry are a must!
Restaurants near Chote Chitr for Trendsters
- 10.7 mi36-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, Thailand0.7 mi from Chote Chitr
Got tipped off by this place by the head concierge at the Sukhothai. While the Thai & European menu wasn't the most remarkable, the setting with views over to the Temple of the Dawn were splendid.
- 20.5 miตลาดยอด พระนคร, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200 ไทย0.5 mi from Chote Chitr3 reviews
I went twice for a lunch, this was one of the best restaurants I been in Bangkok. Its a beautiful place, it was so relaxing, (I don't know how is in the evening), it's a really good place to get away from all the noise and people from Khao San Road (it's next to it). I highly recommend the Pineapple ...
- 30.29 mi
- 40.29 mi
- 50.29 mi0.29 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Great food, friendly staff, reasonable prices (most food around 100 THB, 3USD) all located close (but not too close) to Khao San Road. Skip all the bland crap on Khao San and escape the droves of tourists to dine with locals. Try the crispy catfish with papaya salad and Tom Ka Kai. This place is THE BEST! If you're in ...
- 60.29 miBangkok, Thailand0.29 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
- 70.45 mi
- 80.8 mi136 Phra Atid Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand0.8 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
An old friend of mine from Bangkok took me to Roti-Mataba when I was in town. Roti-Mataba serves great halal food from southern Thailand. It's a popular little side restaurant and has been around for decades. During lunch hour, you'll often see a crowd of locals surrounding the order stand to get stuffed rotis and chicken curry.Popular with
- 90.76 mi
- 100.29 mi
- 110.96 mi2 โรงพยาบาลศิริราช พรานนก, ศิริราช, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok, Thailand0.96 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
I tried the outlet at the airport. I had chicken Basil, Thai Ice Tea and Coconut. Price is reasonable but taste is average.
- 120.29 mi
- 130.54 mi32 Khao San Rd0.54 mi from Chote Chitr
A trendy, cool dessert cafe in Khao San Rd, where you can enjoy coffee, tea, other non-alcoholic drinks and desserts and also cocktails. They do homemade desserts. Recommended: Blueberry Cheesecake, Crepe Cake, Chocolate Satin (Chocolate Lava), Cream Bulee, Chessy Fabulous.
- 140.77 mi
- 150.68 mi
- 162.78 mi21/100 South Sathon Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand2.78 mi from Chote Chitr
This was the place I was most impressed with in all of Bangkok. Sure, there are all kinds of beautiful palaces, historical gardens and beautiful waterfront. But where on Earth do you get a view like this?? Nowhere. This is amazing. An open air patio bar on top of one of Bangkok's highest skyskrapers. Vertigo is the only fitting name ...Popular with
- 172.93 mi155 Thanon Ratchadamri, Bangkok, Thailand2.93 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
One of the most incredible meals I've ever eaten! The Italian prefix menu for new years is superb! The foie gras was made perfectly, the veal was soft and cooked just right, and tiramisu was soft and with an Asian twist! Must try this restaurant that's located inside the st Regis hotel!Popular with
- 182.79 mi
- 191.25 miSiam Paragon Shopping Mall (next to gate 5), Bangkok, Thailand1.25 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Amazing place for afternoon tea and some great snacks. I felt just like I'm in London:).Popular with
- 201.53 mi999/99 Rama 1 Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand1.53 mi from Chote Chitr2 reviews
Red Sky covers the entire 55th floor outdoor area of Centara Grand at CentralWorld, which is now home to what has become Bangkok’s most talked about dining experience! Red Sky is trendy and uncomplicated both in its décor and cuisine. Only the finest ingredients are used and prepared in traditional ways. The long bar, serving probably the most creative Martinis ...Popular with