The best meal that I had in Bangkok. The prawns in Chee Chun curry are a must!
Restaurants near Chote Chitr for Wellness
- 612.85 miSilom, 62 Soi Thaniya Fl.2 Room 205-206 Solom Rd. Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand2.85 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Variety of Curry Dishes with best ingredients. Price Avg 250thb (salad+curry+dessert)
- 622.62 miTrok Mo Sun, บางรัก, Thailand2.62 mi from Chote Chitr
Probably the best Thai food I've had in Thailand is in this hidden gem. It's located inside the rose hotel in the back and has the most amazing seri and quality of food. My favorites were the panang chicken, tom yum soup and spring rolls. You absolutely must make a visit if you're in town! You won't regret it! However, ...Popular withLocalFoodiesBusiness
- 632.65 miSilom Road2.65 mi from Chote Chitr
Maria Pizzeria Restaurant has the warm atmosphere with a modern interior space. Besides famous in pizza, its also famous in Italian cuisine, Vietnam and Thai food. Its management system is quite good, used the technology for reservation. You can see the LCD screen hanging out near the entrance of restaurant. So the customers can see who booked and how many ...
- 643.22 mi
- 652.88 mi
- 662.16 mi270 โรงพยาบาลรามาธิบดี, ทุ่งพญาไท, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Thailand2.16 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
ยังไม่ไปใหน ยังติดอยู่อย่างนี้ ไม่รู้อีกนานเท่าใหร่ ให้ฉันได้หลุดพ้นไป ซะที
- 672.43 miPathum Wan, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand2.43 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
If you tired by walking Bangkok, you can go there. There are a lot of sweets from Mango. But there must be a lot of customer also.
- 683.37 miเจริญกรุง 74/1, Bangkok, Thailand3.37 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
- 692.42 miBangkok, Thailand2.42 mi from Chote Chitr
MBK has two food courts; Fifth Food Avenue on the 5th floor which serves International food, and the popular MBK Food Centre on the 6th which offers local varieties and is cheaper. Apparently, everyone in ‘the know’ in Bangkok knows MBK food court is the best in Thailand (I agree it is very popular and tasty but best in Thailand?). ...
- 702.7 mi
- 713.06 mi
- 722.74 miSi Lom 6, 10500, Thailand2.74 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Very tasty pizza! The crust was really flavorful. The fettuccine alfredo was lighter than what you get in the US but really good. The place is sort of pricey but there are some good lunch and happy hour (5:30 - 7:30) specials. Has an actual Italian owner!
- 732.78 mi
- 742.49 mi%u0E0A%u0E31%u0E49%u0E19 G %u0E01%u0E23%u0E39%u0E40%u0E21%u0E15%u0E4C %u0E21%u0E32%u0E23%u0E4C%u0E40%u0E01%u0E47%u0E15 %u0E2A%u0E22%u0E32%u0E21%u0E1E%u0E32%u0E23%u0E32%u0E01%u0E2D%u0E19 99/1 %u0E16%u0E19%u0E19 %u0E1E%u0E23%u0E30%u0E23%u0E32%u0E211 %u0E42.49 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
I always buy souvenirs. You can find variety fruits products in here. And also Thai food.Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 752.38 miSiam Square 3, Pathum Wan, Thailand2.38 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
First tried this place in Phnom Penh. Nothing super special but they have great sundaes and it's nice to see the ice cream parlour culture. I feel like this is lacking in the states.
- 762.63 mi
- 771.83 miAddress: Platinum Fashion Mall (New Building - 5F), Petchaburi Rd, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Thailand1.83 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
Located on the 5th floor of Platinum Fashion Mall (new building which sells mainly handbags and shoes), the OK Cafe is a 'great' cafe for in between shopping breaks to rest your legs and hands ;) It provides a great view. Coincidentally, we were there during the 'Red Shirts' mass rally. Around 50,000 supporters from across Thailand converged here (long ...
- 782.48 miSiam Paragon2.48 mi from Chote Chitr
I love dining at Siam Paragon and Ging Kalpapruek is one of the restaurants I frequent. It is a pretty and quaint French bistro-styled restaurant, casual yet elegant and serves up a wide range of modern Thai cuisine. Do not miss out the Fishcakes, its a must have! Grilled beef with sticky rice is also for those who are adventurous ...
- 792.55 miSilom2.55 mi from Chote Chitr1 review
An Irish Pub (what else?) in the heart of Bangkok's Silom district, this is the place to go to watch a bit of footy or rugby on the big screen away from the unwashed masses on Khao San Rd. There's a full bar, staff are reasonably attentive, and the happy-hour drink specials are a good value. The AC is delightfully ...Popular withBudget
- 803.01 mi