- 1Cordia Court, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands6 reviews
Great artisan pizza!Popular with
- 3Rt 755 reviews
Delicious Cuban Chicken Bar B Que and Fish, Plantains and very inexpensive. Closes at 2PM some daysPopular with
- 4La Grande Princesse, Sion Farm, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands5 reviews
Good food and great entertainmentPopular with
- 55007 Estate Shoys Christiansted, VI 00824
Not only will you enjoy delicious food but the view of all the harbor lights is breathtaking. After dining enjoy music in the Terrace lounge. If you do not want fine dining the Terrace lounge offers a great bar menu.Popular with
- 64126 La Grande Princess, Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands4 reviews
Great Place for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Snorkilling out front is fabulos ad all are welcome!
- 7Boardwalk & Kings Alley, Christiansted, St. Croix4 reviews
We had the Taco Flatbread (very reasonably priced and filling) for lunch, while enjoying the views of the water right on the broadwalk which are spectacular.Popular with
- 85A Estate St. Peter, Christiansted3 reviews
Food is wonderful and you have to try the coconut ice cream...I love it and think it is the best ever....
- 93 reviews
Buy yummy local fish at great prices. Also, local fruits and veges. Every Saturday morningPopular with
- 11Route 35, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands3 reviews
This Bar Restaurant is just a few steps from Outrigger House. Open til 10 pm for dinner!Popular with
- 12Hospital Street, Christiansted, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands3 reviewsPopular with
- 13P.O. Box 720, St. John 00831-0720, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands1 review
Zozo's at the Sugar Mill at Caneel Bay Resort: About a 30 minute trip from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO # 496862. 20 minutes is the passenger ferry ride to St. John from Red Hook, then a short cab ride to the Zozo's. They've moved to Caneel Bay so don't get confused by old information on the web saying at Cruz Bay…that's the ...Popular with
- 16Boardwalk Building Hospital Street, Gallows Bay St. Croix US Virgin Islands 008203 reviews
Nice Italian atmosphere and a unique menu. The food was excellent, but a bit pricey (1 appetizer and 2 dinners with no drinks came to $100).
- 1854 King Street, Christiansted, St. Croix1 review
Loved this place! Great juices and health food that is both delicious and doesn't break the bank.
- 191 review
Truly local food. Open everyday except for Sunday, and there is no place to eat inside. It is a must try. Get the doubles, which is 2 pieces of roti with chickpeas. We got a little bit of everything, and it was all good. I'm still salivating over it and it's been a year since I was there.
- 203220 Golden Rock1 review
Just a short walk down the beach