Cinderella Castle

1100–1528 Magic Kingdom Dr, Walt Disney World Resort, Florida

Cinderella Castle is the Disney version of Neushwanstein Castle and the Heart of Disney World. Kids, especially girls, can now enjoy a seat at Cinderella's table for dinner in the heart of the castle. The Castle is also the back drop for the nightly fireworks.

Popular withDesignFamiliesBusiness

Restaurants near Cinderella Castle for Business Travelers

filtered byBusinessX

Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room

1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    3.93 mi from Cinderella Castle

Have a taste of Great Britain with some fish and chips and chase it down with a tasty alcoholic beverage.

Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion)

Morocco Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    4.13 mi from Cinderella Castle

This was my favorite place to eat while my family and I were at Epcot. Even my picky dad, who only likes Chinese food, seemed to enjoy the Moroccan plates. We came here several times. Service was great and the outdoor seating is fantastic. Lots to see.

Spoodles -- CLOSED

2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    4.04 mi from Cinderella Castle

Spoodles, located in the Boardwalk area, was a fabulous restaurant. We always made it a point to eat breakfast there and were never disappointed. Spoodles recently closed and has reopened as Kouzzina and is run by celebrity chef Cat Cora. Breakfast offerings are on the menu and, hopefully, are just as good as Spoodles.

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Streets of America, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Lake Buena Vista, FL
    4.81 mi from Cinderella Castle

Bottom line - this is a really neat restaurant and the Italian offerings aren't too bad, either. My favorite Italian, however, is located in Epcot (best pizzas ever!).

Disney's Polynesian Resort

1600 7 Seas Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL
    1.16 mi from Cinderella Castle

The Disney Polynesian is exquisite just like all of the Disney Resort hotels! I remember as a kid going there for their Hawaiian Luau. Which is particularly funny looking back on it because I live in Hawaii now! I remember being dazzled by the performance and dreaming then that one day I would go to Hawaii.

Popular withLocalLuxuryFamilies

Hurricane Hanna's Grill

1800 Epcot Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL
    3.78 mi from Cinderella Castle

Hurricane Hanna's isn't necessarily a place to go to for atmosphere. It's a place to go to because playing in the pool area makes you famished - food eaten in this capacity is always good!

Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

1600 Seven Seas Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
    1.19 mi from Cinderella Castle

Though some may scoff at its authenticity, there’s something very special about the Aloha Dinner Show. Short of taking my kids to Hawaii, this is a great way for them to experience aloha traditions. Plus, the food is fabulous. Disney is amazing!

La Cava del Tequila de San Angel Inn, EPCOT

3.15 mi from Cinderella Castle

Enjoyed the chicken tostadas and margaritas. Good service.

Coral Reef Restaurant

3.69 mi from Cinderella Castle

I ate here two years ago and wasn't overly thrilled with it. My rating should be more of a "Not too crazy about it" selection. The food was mediocre with less than moderate portion offerings. The decor seemed worn out. The staff seemed imposed upon. I also found out that I'm not crazy about dining next to a huge fish ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxury

Pizzafari

Disney's Animal Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    4.56 mi from Cinderella Castle

The colorful exterior of this little restaurant is very inviting and the food is great. I was surprised. The Italian sandwich is hot and delicious. Add a refreshing glass of wine to that and you're set for a wonderful afternoon.

Tony's Town Square Restaurant

4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL
    3.75 mi from Cinderella Castle

I loved the movie Lady and the Tramp. The spaghetti scene is unforgettable. This restaurant is the opposite of that. For table service, it feels small. Reservations are a requirement if you choose to eat here. It is noisy and crowded, and not one bit magical. The food is alright. But for the hassle, there is so much better further ...

Yak & Yeti Restaurant

660 W Savannah Cir, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, United States
    4.39 mi from Cinderella Castle

Good foor and good service. My husband and I have been there twice. It's better for lunch than dinner.

Il Mulino New York Trattoria

Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, 1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Bay Lake, FL, United States
    4.13 mi from Cinderella Castle

Okay but not great. Pricey for the quality of food. Enjoyed the tiramisu the most.

Yakitori House, EPCOT, Japan Pavillion

4.14 mi from Cinderella Castle

Such a nice fast food spot. The Japan pavillion at EPCOT is one of the most pleasant with it's whimsical water garden complete with bridges and noise features. Yakitori House looks like a traditional Japanese building. You can get Teriyaki, Udon, or Sushi here. I haven't had any problems finding seating inside. One side note, the bathroom next to Yakitori ...

Lotus Blossom Cafe

China Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    4.1 mi from Cinderella Castle

Oh good Lord, this place smells incredible. Only drawback is that it's outside. Be sure to try the ice creams - they're different, but fabulous. Entrees are great. If you don't have time to sit & eat an entree, snag an eggroll & a Tsing Tao beer.

Kimonos

1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Bay Lake, FL 32830
    4.03 mi from Cinderella Castle

Sushi was decent. A bit overpriced for what you get in my opinion. We asked for kiss steamed rice for my kids and they didn't have any. What kind of Japanese Restaurant doesn't have steamed rice handy?

Todd English's Bluezoo

1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL
    3.61 mi from Cinderella Castle

Near the Dolphin resort. This restaurant was a highlight of our stay. The food was amazing, as was the restaurant's interior. We began our dining experience in the bar with a martini, then were seated for dinner. Service was excellent and we all agreed that it was one of the best Disney-area meals we'd ever had. We'll definitely return. Reservations ...

Pizza Planet

4.75 mi from Cinderella Castle

I think that this restaurant is a fun place to both play and eat at because of all of the decorations and video games based on Toy Story

Pepper Market Food Court

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, 1000 West Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    4.09 mi from Cinderella Castle

Colorful food court at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. We found the food here to be quite good, especially the breakfast offerings. Lunch offerings are most plentiful and you certainly won't go hungry. It's food courts like this that really make me with Disney was an all-inclusive resort so I could try everything and not worry about cost.

My French Cafe