Cinderella Castle is the Disney version of Neushwanstein Castle and the Heart of Disney World. Kids, especially girls, can now enjoy a seat at Cinderella's table for dinner in the heart of the castle. The Castle is also the back drop for the nightly fireworks.
Restaurants near Cinderella Castle for Business Travelers
- 613.93 mi
- 624.13 miMorocco Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328304.13 mi from Cinderella Castle4 reviews
This was my favorite place to eat while my family and I were at Epcot. Even my picky dad, who only likes Chinese food, seemed to enjoy the Moroccan plates. We came here several times. Service was great and the outdoor seating is fantastic. Lots to see.Popular with
- 634.04 mi2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328304.04 mi from Cinderella Castle
Spoodles, located in the Boardwalk area, was a fabulous restaurant. We always made it a point to eat breakfast there and were never disappointed. Spoodles recently closed and has reopened as Kouzzina and is run by celebrity chef Cat Cora. Breakfast offerings are on the menu and, hopefully, are just as good as Spoodles.
- 644.81 miStreets of America, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Lake Buena Vista, FL4.81 mi from Cinderella Castle3 reviews
Bottom line - this is a really neat restaurant and the Italian offerings aren't too bad, either. My favorite Italian, however, is located in Epcot (best pizzas ever!).
- 651.16 mi1600 7 Seas Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL1.16 mi from Cinderella Castle1 review
The Disney Polynesian is exquisite just like all of the Disney Resort hotels! I remember as a kid going there for their Hawaiian Luau. Which is particularly funny looking back on it because I live in Hawaii now! I remember being dazzled by the performance and dreaming then that one day I would go to Hawaii.Popular with
- 663.78 mi1800 Epcot Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL3.78 mi from Cinderella Castle2 reviews
Hurricane Hanna's isn't necessarily a place to go to for atmosphere. It's a place to go to because playing in the pool area makes you famished - food eaten in this capacity is always good!Popular with
- 671.19 mi1600 Seven Seas Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Florida 328301.19 mi from Cinderella Castle2 reviews
Though some may scoff at its authenticity, there’s something very special about the Aloha Dinner Show. Short of taking my kids to Hawaii, this is a great way for them to experience aloha traditions. Plus, the food is fabulous. Disney is amazing!Popular with
- 683.15 mi
- 693.69 mi3.69 mi from Cinderella Castle4 reviews
I ate here two years ago and wasn't overly thrilled with it. My rating should be more of a "Not too crazy about it" selection. The food was mediocre with less than moderate portion offerings. The decor seemed worn out. The staff seemed imposed upon. I also found out that I'm not crazy about dining next to a huge fish ...Popular with
- 704.56 miDisney's Animal Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328304.56 mi from Cinderella Castle2 reviews
The colorful exterior of this little restaurant is very inviting and the food is great. I was surprised. The Italian sandwich is hot and delicious. Add a refreshing glass of wine to that and you're set for a wonderful afternoon.Popular with
- 713.75 mi4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL3.75 mi from Cinderella Castle4 reviews
I loved the movie Lady and the Tramp. The spaghetti scene is unforgettable. This restaurant is the opposite of that. For table service, it feels small. Reservations are a requirement if you choose to eat here. It is noisy and crowded, and not one bit magical. The food is alright. But for the hassle, there is so much better further ...Popular with
- 724.39 mi
- 734.13 mi
- 744.14 mi4.14 mi from Cinderella Castle3 reviews
Such a nice fast food spot. The Japan pavillion at EPCOT is one of the most pleasant with it's whimsical water garden complete with bridges and noise features. Yakitori House looks like a traditional Japanese building. You can get Teriyaki, Udon, or Sushi here. I haven't had any problems finding seating inside. One side note, the bathroom next to Yakitori ...
- 754.1 miChina Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot Lake Buena Vista, FL 328304.1 mi from Cinderella Castle2 reviews
Oh good Lord, this place smells incredible. Only drawback is that it's outside. Be sure to try the ice creams - they're different, but fabulous. Entrees are great. If you don't have time to sit & eat an entree, snag an eggroll & a Tsing Tao beer.
- 764.03 mi1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Bay Lake, FL 328304.03 mi from Cinderella Castle
Sushi was decent. A bit overpriced for what you get in my opinion. We asked for kiss steamed rice for my kids and they didn't have any. What kind of Japanese Restaurant doesn't have steamed rice handy?
- 773.61 mi1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL3.61 mi from Cinderella Castle2 reviews
Near the Dolphin resort. This restaurant was a highlight of our stay. The food was amazing, as was the restaurant's interior. We began our dining experience in the bar with a martini, then were seated for dinner. Service was excellent and we all agreed that it was one of the best Disney-area meals we'd ever had. We'll definitely return. Reservations ...
- 784.75 mi
- 794.09 miDisney's Coronado Springs Resort, 1000 West Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328304.09 mi from Cinderella Castle1 review
Colorful food court at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. We found the food here to be quite good, especially the breakfast offerings. Lunch offerings are most plentiful and you certainly won't go hungry. It's food courts like this that really make me with Disney was an all-inclusive resort so I could try everything and not worry about cost.
- 802.14 mi7782 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Windermere, FL, United States2.14 mi from Cinderella Castle1 reviewPopular with