Cinderella Castle

1100–1528 Magic Kingdom Dr, Walt Disney World Resort, Florida

The castle is more a landmark than an activity so I gave it 3 stars. However this castle and its association with Tinker Bell and fireworks and dreams awaking longing in every female heart - young and old. You must walk around the castle when visiting The Magic Kingdom. It is an integral part if the Disney experience.

Popular withFamiliesDesignBusiness

Restaurants near Cinderella Castle for Wellness

filtered byWellnessX

China Pavilion

4.11 mi from Cinderella Castle

My feet hurt and my stomach is so full if the great food and wine around here! I need to pace myself!

Margarita Stand

4.0 mi from Cinderella Castle

This is a must do in Epcot. I was impressed with the amount of tequila in the colorful, frozen drink. Of course, when you're on the verge of heat exhaustion, anything frozen you put in your mouth is enough to make you feel lightheaded. :) Don't miss this!

Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room

3.93 mi from Cinderella Castle

Have a taste of Great Britain with some fish and chips and chase it down with a tasty alcoholic beverage.

Spoodles -- CLOSED

4.04 mi from Cinderella Castle

Spoodles, located in the Boardwalk area, was a fabulous restaurant. We always made it a point to eat breakfast there and were never disappointed. Spoodles recently closed and has reopened as Kouzzina and is run by celebrity chef Cat Cora. Breakfast offerings are on the menu and, hopefully, are just as good as Spoodles.

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

4.81 mi from Cinderella Castle

Bottom line - this is a really neat restaurant and the Italian offerings aren't too bad, either. My favorite Italian, however, is located in Epcot (best pizzas ever!).

La Cava del Tequila de San Angel Inn

3.15 mi from Cinderella Castle

Enjoyed the chicken tostadas and margaritas. Good service.

Hurricane Hanna's Grill

3.78 mi from Cinderella Castle

Hurricane Hanna's isn't necessarily a place to go to for atmosphere. It's a place to go to because playing in the pool area makes you famished - food eaten in this capacity is always good!

Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

1.19 mi from Cinderella Castle

Though some may scoff at its authenticity, there’s something very special about the Aloha Dinner Show. Short of taking my kids to Hawaii, this is a great way for them to experience aloha traditions. Plus, the food is fabulous. Disney is amazing!

Coral Reef Restaurant

3.69 mi from Cinderella Castle

I ate here two years ago and wasn't overly thrilled with it. My rating should be more of a "Not too crazy about it" selection. The food was mediocre with less than moderate portion offerings. The decor seemed worn out. The staff seemed imposed upon. I also found out that I'm not crazy about dining next to a huge fish ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxury

Yachtsman Steakhouse

3.74 mi from Cinderella Castle

Okay steakhouse. No bone in ribeye. Largest Boneless ribeye was 16oz. The 28oz porterhouse was okay but a bit undercooked for medium. The dinner rolls were fabulous. We were seated around 5:45 pretty slow time. Waiter forgot our side dishes so had to wait on it. I expect more from a Disney restaurant.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Pizzafari

4.56 mi from Cinderella Castle

The colorful exterior of this little restaurant is very inviting and the food is great. I was surprised. The Italian sandwich is hot and delicious. Add a refreshing glass of wine to that and you're set for a wonderful afternoon.

Yak & Yeti Restaurant

4.39 mi from Cinderella Castle

Good foor and good service. My husband and I have been there twice. It's better for lunch than dinner.

Il Mulino New York Trattoria

4.13 mi from Cinderella Castle

Okay but not great. Pricey for the quality of food. Enjoyed the tiramisu the most.

Kimonos

4.03 mi from Cinderella Castle

Sushi was decent. A bit overpriced for what you get in my opinion. We asked for kiss steamed rice for my kids and they didn't have any. What kind of Japanese Restaurant doesn't have steamed rice handy?

Lotus Blossom Cafe

4.1 mi from Cinderella Castle

Oh good Lord, this place smells incredible. Only drawback is that it's outside. Be sure to try the ice creams - they're different, but fabulous. Entrees are great. If you don't have time to sit & eat an entree, snag an eggroll & a Tsing Tao beer.

Todd English's Bluezoo

3.61 mi from Cinderella Castle

Near the Dolphin resort. This restaurant was a highlight of our stay. The food was amazing, as was the restaurant's interior. We began our dining experience in the bar with a martini, then were seated for dinner. Service was excellent and we all agreed that it was one of the best Disney-area meals we'd ever had. We'll definitely return. Reservations ...

Pizza Planet

4.75 mi from Cinderella Castle

I think that this restaurant is a fun place to both play and eat at because of all of the decorations and video games based on Toy Story

Boma

5.0 mi from Cinderella Castle

Big, beautiful, buffet style African restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Such amazing and unique dishes! And the buffet style set up is genius because it allows you to try lots of new tastes without having to commit to a dish you've never head of before.

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Pepper Market Food Court

4.09 mi from Cinderella Castle

Colorful food court at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. We found the food here to be quite good, especially the breakfast offerings. Lunch offerings are most plentiful and you certainly won't go hungry. It's food courts like this that really make me with Disney was an all-inclusive resort so I could try everything and not worry about cost.

Yachtsman's Steakhouse