Things to do near Cinnamon Hill Golf Club
- 13.37 mi3.37 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
Awarded the certificate of excellence in 2013. They provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training.
- 23.56 mi3.56 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
Played four times had a wonderful caddy , Hal
- 37.58 mi7.58 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club11 reviews
Doc Caves used to be a Swanky Place, when Montego Bay was The In Place to be seen. Architectually it is probably one of Montego Bay's first Resorts..It is a commercail beach and you pay to get on..Montego Bay it,s self sure has seen alot of changes-for the good It was pretty run down in the 90,s New Areas and ...Popular withBudgetLocalAdventure
- 47.58 mi
- 57.78 mi
- 67.58 mi
- 710.72 mi10.72 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club5 reviews
Pick a night without a full moon to see these waters at their best! Small microscopic organisms live in the water here and give off a phosphorescent glow. Its so amazing..its indescribable. ! Water just glows. Swim in the water and you glow too! One of my favourite places! ANd there are only about 3 places in the WORLD where ...Popular withOutdoor
- 87.43 mi
- 912.47 mi
- 1010.25 mi10.25 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club2 reviews
An hour spent on the way to or from the airport will be a memorable bill: Hummingbirds will sip from a sugarwater bottle in your hand -- may even alight on your finger -- while others of you have grassquit eat millet out of the palms of your hands.
- 117.46 mi
- 1213.71 mi13.71 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club2 reviews
- 137.58 mi
- 147.46 mi
- 157.54 mi
- 1612.39 mi12.39 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
Home of the annual Jamaica Jazz n Blues Festival held the last week in January
- 178.11 mi8.11 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
Home of the annual summer festival "Reggae Sumfest" Held mid July. The greatest reggae show on earth featuring local and international acts. One week of pure fun.
- 187.63 mi7.63 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
This is one of the nicest beaches in Montego Bay, however it comes with a small cover charge. $0 options are the beach next to the aquasol theme park and the the beach at the 'dead end'. We also have a beach five minutes away from the house also at $0 for entry. Spend your sunday afternoon at the Cornwall ...
- 197.38 mi7.38 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review
beach, water sports, skating rink
- 207.38 mi7.38 mi from Cinnamon Hill Golf Club1 review