About Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Green Travelers
User Reviews (48 Reviews)
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBackpackersSep 13, 2013
Take your family and kids here if that's what you're in Vegas for. Not for the adults. I used to love coming here as a child. It has become a bit rundown since then but I think kids would still have fun. It's like an indoor carnival.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Sep 13, 2013
This is a truly great place, and it's been around forever. That says a lot in Vegas. It's so much more than a casino. This was one of the first places that you could take kids in this town. The rides are great, the shows are great, and the atmosphere is just plain different than most spots in Vegas. It's actually fun for all ages.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Sep 13, 2013
One of the few kid-friendly places in Las Vegas that parents can take their kids. It's just too bad that it reeks of smoke. The arcade games are pretty cool but you can end up spending quite a bit.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 13, 2013
The Circus Circus Theme Park is, I guess, a teenager thing, where the midway covers your younger kids, your teenager can spend a bunch of time here, for very little money, while you spend the big bucks in the casino.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkDec 30, 2012
My husband would take a day off from work and we would go be kids at the Adventuredome. I took my grandsons here for a day trip once we moved to Phoenix but nothing for a 2 yr old to do and very limited for a 4 yr old. I was disappointed. Never paid attention to age limits before.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkDec 24, 2012
Adult and kid fun, yet old and filled with carnies. Expect to spend some cash playing the games, skeeball costs $1/game. There are prizes available for the winners, including giant stuffed animals. Remember your transportation arrangements back home before you decide to present your girlfriend with the 4-foot tall Scoobie Doo that won't meet TSA luggage regulations.
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park