Cirque du Soleil - KA

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4319
Vegas08 141

• Cirque du Soleil - KAAmbassadorPro 2014

Seriously, this is the best Cirque du Soleil show ever!!! Granted, I haven't seen "O" yet, but KA is certainly the most exiting show I've seen in the long-running acrobatics series. KA combines awesome choreographed martial arts with an exciting storyline, and is set in a fantasy world where good combats evil. The moving/tilting platform is a wonder on the stage as combatants fight across, over, and under the ever-moving platform. The music is also wonderful, and only the term, "epic" can describe the experience of this stage masterpiece. Reward yourself and watch this wonderful show!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily TravelersNightlife LoversStudents
  • Cirque du Soleil - KA

This is my favoriet live performance ever. The moment you walk in you know you're in for something special from the look of the theater. Once it starts, you can't take your eyes of it, and you want it to go on forever.

Get a good front row center seat. It's worth it.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

I thought Ka was way overdone. Too many people and way too Hollywood. Cirque is best when it is intimate and this is my least favorite show after Zarkana.

Recommended for:Local CultureArt & Design Lovers
  • Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

Cirgue shows are great, and this is no exception. This show is one of the longest running productions in Vegas, and I saw it a couple of years ago and thought it was very entertaining. I have seen almost every Cirque show in Vegas, for the record. I skipped Chris Angel and Elvis.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

I enjoyed it. It was part play part acrobatics. It was my first cirque du soleil show. I preferred more acrobatics.

• Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

My all time favorite Cirque du Soleil show - so much that I even bought the soundtrack and in this day and age! Beautiful costume, make up and storyline.

Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
  • Cirque du Soleil - KA

KA was my first Cirque show so I didn't know exactly what I was in for, but it started out kind of slow and I found myself wondering if there'd be any of the crazy stuff I was expecting. (Not that I knew what that "crazy stuff" was; I just wanted it to be crazy.) Luckily the action picked up as the show went on, culminating in some amazing acrobatics on the big moving stage. I left satisfied that I had seen some truly crazy stuff.

• Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

Throw in some fire to the already amazing acrobats of Cirque du Soleil and you get KA. One of the better Cirque du Soleil shows.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

I absolutely LOVED this show. The stage they used was unbelievably amazing. Definitely worth every penny we paid and I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone that has not watched it yet.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

Absolutely amazing, great for all ages. The show is totally immersive and starts from the minute you're in line to enter the theater. Great gift shop full of merch from all the other Cirque shows.

• Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

This is a really entertaining show! I've never been great at understanding the underlying stories behind these kinds of performances, but this one's a bit easier to follow, with the twins as the main focus. This one has a more "warm" feel with its red theme and use of fire and sand. I felt a little more close to the performers as well, which was fun.

• Cirque du Soleil - KAAmbassadorPro 2014

My favorite of the Cirque du Soleil shows. Theatrical, with more story than the rest of them. I love the scene with the turtle...I'm a sucker for that stuff. And the finale?? Whew. Highly recommended.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

This was my very first Cirque du Soleil show, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I expected more acrobatics, so I was sort of disappointed that there wasn't much of it until towards the end. The music, stage setting, and costumes made up for it though.

I went during the summer, when Cirque offered certain shows for around $55-65 each. Considering how close we sat to the stage (side orchestra seats), it was a great value.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

This is a good show. You can't go wrong with a cirque du soleil in Vegas. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it was ok.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

one of the best cirque shows. Amazing technology, they move/rotte the stage like a playing card. U will be amazed

• Cirque du Soleil - KAPro 2014

This is probably the only Cirque show where almost anyone can follow the storyline. Unlike most Cirque shows where you kinda of shrug as to the storyline.

There is an amazing stunt they do where they have the fight scene on a vertical platform. It's seen in most of the commercials, but that scene alone is worth the price of admission.

This show is I guess considered one of the lesser preferred shows, because there are always discount tickets for this show.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

The incredibly imaginative use of the movable stage really blew my mind. The stunts were spectacular and I really enjoyed this show. Much better than most other Cirque du Soleil shows in Vegas - I'd say this is only second to "O"

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

Oh KA, how I love this show!! It's one of my favorite cirque shows. It's between this and O as my top shows. I loved everything about this show- the performances, the characters, the music. I've been wanting to watch this show again for quite some time!! The performances do a very good job of evoking emotion and whenever I listen to the CD, I think of the acts I saw. The stage is amazing, performing on a vertical platform at most times!! Talk about intense!! The performers are very good at what they do and there is no other cirque show like this one!! Don't sit too close to the stage as the vertical platform they perform on is HUGE and if you sit too close, your neck will probably ache by the end of the show from having to look up most of the time. I think I sat about 8 or 10 rows back... which was good, but I think it would have been better to sit maybe like 12-15 rows back to avoid looking up as much, but I like to be able to see the faces well either as cirque shows play on emotion. When I sat down deep in my chair however, I was able to comfortably rest my neck while looking up and so no neck strain for me!

A must see show in my book!! I've seen 10 cirque shows to date.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

One of my favorite shows. It has a story. Any cirque du soleil show is worth going to see except Love. I would go see any of the cirque du soleil shows over and over.

• Cirque du Soleil - KA

Very enjoyable. Non-stop action from start to finish. The stage is very versatile. I was very impressed by the whole show.

Shifting theatrical images reminiscent of empire are the backdrop of Ka, Cirque du Soleil's show exploring love and conflict at the MGM Grand Casino.

5,279 people visited Cirque du Soleil - KA