Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
Love Cirque du Soleil theater at Mirage

Spiritual Seekers

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Probably the best Cirque de Soleil show I've seen so far, and one of the best shows I have ever seen period. The production value, energy, music and choreography are all top notch and best in class. The Beatles music played throughout the performance was enhanced tremendously and was beautiful to the ear.
    Highly recommend to any Beatles fan or Cirque de Soleil fan - you won't regret it!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversSpiritual SeekersLuxury TravelersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEAmbassadorPro 2014

This was my first and only Cirque de Soleil show that I've watched so far, and I loved it! We had terrible seats, but it was still a great show. The Beatles are already a legendary music group, but seeing acrobats and artistic performers do their thing to Beatles jams? Even better! The colors and graphics were awesome, and the stunts were very impressive! I distinctly remember the skateboard/rollerblade scene... very awesome!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversLuxury Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

I loved LOVE. The show was fantastic, and it was even better on the second visit. If you like the Beatles, you will love this show. If you don't you will still be very entertained.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

A great Cirque show at the Mirage. All the great songs we grew up with to wonderful acts. A must see.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversLuxury TravelersSpiritual Seekers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

"What would you do if I sang out of tune?
    Would you stand up and walk out on me?
    Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
    And I'll try not to sing out of key."-"With A Little Help From My Friends", Beatles

Beatles LOVE, with seating in the round, so not a bad seat in the house. It's been showcased on the Strip for a long time now, and still draws the crowds nightly.

We used Tix4Tonight to score some primo seats for cheap. There's a part of the act where a surpise is brought out to the audience and we happened to be the very last row to participate. I won't spoil it, but it was fun!

Pre-show, some clowns put on some comic relief by, literally, blowing smoke up people's arses. Kinda creepy, kinda funny - it was great seeing people's reactions.

The highlights of Beatles LOVE, for me, were the aerialist during "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" & the act featuring "Strawberry Fields Forever". Very touching. I didn't care much for the halfpipes and rollerbladers. Oh, and the music is on blast! I'm talking loud! So, just be mindful of that, if you have sensitive hearing.

Overall, a great show worth the money & time while in Vegas! I highly recommend using Tix4Tonight for purchasing tickets the day before/day of. Our seats were great & we saved a lot of money. I'm generally not a Cirque du Soleil fan, but I highly enjoyed this eclectic & colorful show.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversLocal CultureNightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

One of the best shows in Vegas! Such good incorporation if the music accompanied by entertaining acrobats, good for all ages. Took my grandma who was a Beatles fan and she loved it along with my 12 year old cousin who knows nothing about the Beatles.

Recommended for:TrendstersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

We won tickets for the dinner and show the other night. The show was pretty good. I love The Beatles and thought the coreography, stunts, dance and visuals complimented the music nicely. Not as acrobatic as I had anticipated, though.

One thing about the seating is the lack of leg room. I'm 5'7 and it was snug, so I feel bad for anyone who is much taller than me, having to sit there for 90 minutes. I did notice that one of the rows in the back had more leg room and the chairs were more like recliners that could swivel. How nice for those people!

No photos are permitted in the auditorium, they do have a gift shop with tons of beatles stuff, and there is also a concession stand.

I think if you're a Beatles fan, you should definitely check it out.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

I not really a fan of Beatles, but this show won me over and actually started listen the Beatles more often. This show is based on the entire songs album Love, which is their biggest hit ever. This was first time I watching Cirque Soli, what a treat. Amazing performance most of the time. Each seat is equip with a speaker that really engaged the overall sound. I would probably watch the water show next time. If you like love Beatle, this is a must !

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Beatles LOVE is definitely visually stimulating but at times it felt like complete overload and there were long numbers where I didn't even know where to look because there was so much going on at once. Here is a glimpse into my thought process throughout the show: "What's that woman going to do on that bungee cord? Wait maybe I should be looking over at the big group of people dancing. No wait what's that stage for? Who's the guy with the flower oh maybe the first woman is doing some kind of stunt no hey it's Sergeant Pepper what are the rain boots supposed to signify are those kids or little people should I just be focusing on the first woman that might be doing a stunt at any minute?" And that was all in the course of about 10 seconds. The only other Cirque show I'd seen prior was KA so I came in expecting some wild acrobatics, but LOVE was more like an interpretive dance performance on a giant scale. I got comped tickets through the MyVEGAS game on Facebook, and if I had paid full price or even close I would have been really disappointed.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

LOVE is a high energy and beautiful performance. It remains one of my favorite Vegas shows. However, if you are a Cirque du Soleil fans expecting something like O, Ka or Mystere, you might be disappointed. The focus of LOVE is Beatles songs. The circus acts are there to accompany the music without distracting the audiences. The use of visual effects are excellent in this show but the acrobat acts are probably not the best Cirque du Soleil could offer.

Love is one of the few shows where there are practically no bad seats. The stage is a relatively small 360 degree theatre. Even if you sit far back you can still have an amazing experience. If you are Beatles fan this is one truly mesmerizing show not to be missed.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

Needed to kill some time to avoid driving home through the horrendous traffic on a holiday weekend.

LOVE was on my bucket list so I managed to convince my friends to watch it with me. It was pricey but worth the experience!

LOVE has a special spot in my heart. My ex boss had their soundtrack on repeat for several days at work while I worked on The Beatles illustration for a client. Usually people get sick of it but the more I listened to it the more the band grew on me.

The music was eargasmic and nostalgic. The performance was top notch (of course) and so much was going on I couldn't catch everything that happened on that circular stage.

The show is pretty long and I did get a little sleepy in the end. I was smiling that entire time. So glad I finally got to see it!

Tip: bring a jacket

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

Cirque Du Soleil LOVE is a great show but I can't bring myself to give it 5 stars when I feel like this show doesn't quite measure up to its peers of Cirque Du Soleil shows like Ka or O. I guess Ka is cancelled now there's no point in talking about that anymore.

The acrobatics are beautiful and the performers are very talented. They perform to different interpretations of many Beatles classics. The whole show altogether lacks a climax. The concept is just too abstract that I lost focus about half way through.

The theater is small and intimate. Don't waste your money paying for the front sections because it's a lot more expensive and definitely not worth it. We got our tickets last minute at one of the counters in Vegas for $117 and it was as good as any of the $250 tickets you can get online.

There is no intermission so be ready to sit for 1.5 hours. They do allow people to walk in late after they start right on time. It can be a little distracting watching people come and go.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

This is an excellent show - one of my favorite. You would love it even more if you are Beatle's fan. A real treat! The tickets are expensive - but it's typical for Cirque du Soleil performances.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Cirque always does an amazing job in production. LOVE was very energetic and fun and the Beatles music makes you feel good. I appreciated the show because I am a Beatles purist but I did not realize this particular shows was not going to have as many acrobatics compared to the other cirque productions. LoVE focused more on dancing and theatrical aspects but included a good amount of aerial acts in the air. The best numbers were "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite." Don't get me wrong, I would still recommend this show but if you're looking for more of a jaw-dropping/hold your breath type of show, watch "O" at the bellagio.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

not as awesome as thier other shows but "LOVE" features music of the Beatles and you can not go wrong with them

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

I must admit I was skeptical about it before I watched it. I love the Beatles and thought Cirque de Soleil would have to do something pretty amazing to "awww" me. I was I awwww-ed.
    I walked out of there absolutely amazed and happy. I would pay to watch this again!

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

Ok, I might be the only one out there who knows no more than three Beatles songs (and absolutely none of their history/background). Because of that, I was completely lost during this performance as they made references to things I didn't know and played songs I was not familiar with. I was only able to enjoy this show from a purely technical and skillfulness point of view and I felt that this wasn't as impressive as other Cirque shows I've seen.

The acrobatics were cool at times, but nothing was all that mind-blowing. A lot more focus was given to telling the story, so I was bored. The comedic scenes made no sense to me and random odd characters seemed out of place. Some of the stunts were memorable, but not as much as I would have liked. Guess I should have brushed up on the Beatles first to really appreciate the show.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

The show was ok. You have to be a Beatles fan and know/love their music. Also, if you get dizzy from lights or moving objects, don't go. Maybe having a little buzz before the show will help. :)

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

This Las Vegas show is located in the Mirage Hotel, right on the strip. This Cirque du Soleil show is AMAZING! The entire show is centered around London during the changing era of the 60s and set to the amazing Beatles music. You will see references to the band and to the changing times, such as the Vietnam War and free love movement. The acrobatics are amazing, the performers are phenomenal, and every second will leave you wondering where to watch next. The show even overlaps the theater a few times, with actors going out into the crowd. This show is worth the price, even without discounted tickets. You definitely do not want to miss any second, so plan on 3 hours without a bathroom break.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

The highlight of my Vegas trip. I can't recommend this show enough. What a magical experience. Highly recommended.

LOVE is Cirque du Soleil's Beatles tribute, a show entirely set to the Fab Four's music. At the Mirage Casino.

John, Paul, George and Ringo. As The Beatles, they changed the world. LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of their legacy, has changed entertainment.

Beyond tribute, this is a physical manifestation of their music and lyrics. Using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, Sir George Martin and his son Giles created the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack. These songs, so well-known and yet reinvented, are brought to electric, exuberant life by some of the best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world.

The Beatles lent so much to the consciousness of our culture. We agree wholeheartedly with this—LOVE is all you need.

1,174 people visited Cirque du Soleil - LOVE