Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
Love Cirque du Soleil theater at Mirage

Spiritual Seekers

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Probably the best Cirque de Soleil show I've seen so far, and one of the best shows I have ever seen period. The production value, energy, music and choreography are all top notch and best in class. The Beatles music played throughout the performance was enhanced tremendously and was beautiful to the ear.
    Highly recommend to any Beatles fan or Cirque de Soleil fan - you won't regret it!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversSpiritual SeekersLuxury TravelersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

Needed to kill some time to avoid driving home through the horrendous traffic on a holiday weekend.

LOVE was on my bucket list so I managed to convince my friends to watch it with me. It was pricey but worth the experience!

LOVE has a special spot in my heart. My ex boss had their soundtrack on repeat for several days at work while I worked on The Beatles illustration for a client. Usually people get sick of it but the more I listened to it the more the band grew on me.

The music was eargasmic and nostalgic. The performance was top notch (of course) and so much was going on I couldn't catch everything that happened on that circular stage.

The show is pretty long and I did get a little sleepy in the end. I was smiling that entire time. So glad I finally got to see it!

Tip: bring a jacket

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEAmbassadorPro 2014

This was my first and only Cirque de Soleil show that I've watched so far, and I loved it! We had terrible seats, but it was still a great show. The Beatles are already a legendary music group, but seeing acrobats and artistic performers do their thing to Beatles jams? Even better! The colors and graphics were awesome, and the stunts were very impressive! I distinctly remember the skateboard/rollerblade scene... very awesome!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversLuxury Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

A great Cirque show at the Mirage. All the great songs we grew up with to wonderful acts. A must see.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversLuxury TravelersSpiritual Seekers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

LOVE is a high energy and beautiful performance. It remains one of my favorite Vegas shows. However, if you are a Cirque du Soleil fans expecting something like O, Ka or Mystere, you might be disappointed. The focus of LOVE is Beatles songs. The circus acts are there to accompany the music without distracting the audiences. The use of visual effects are excellent in this show but the acrobat acts are probably not the best Cirque du Soleil could offer.

Love is one of the few shows where there are practically no bad seats. The stage is a relatively small 360 degree theatre. Even if you sit far back you can still have an amazing experience. If you are Beatles fan this is one truly mesmerizing show not to be missed.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

"What would you do if I sang out of tune?
    Would you stand up and walk out on me?
    Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
    And I'll try not to sing out of key."-"With A Little Help From My Friends", Beatles

Beatles LOVE, with seating in the round, so not a bad seat in the house. It's been showcased on the Strip for a long time now, and still draws the crowds nightly.

We used Tix4Tonight to score some primo seats for cheap. There's a part of the act where a surpise is brought out to the audience and we happened to be the very last row to participate. I won't spoil it, but it was fun!

Pre-show, some clowns put on some comic relief by, literally, blowing smoke up people's arses. Kinda creepy, kinda funny - it was great seeing people's reactions.

The highlights of Beatles LOVE, for me, were the aerialist during "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" & the act featuring "Strawberry Fields Forever". Very touching. I didn't care much for the halfpipes and rollerbladers. Oh, and the music is on blast! I'm talking loud! So, just be mindful of that, if you have sensitive hearing.

Overall, a great show worth the money & time while in Vegas! I highly recommend using Tix4Tonight for purchasing tickets the day before/day of. Our seats were great & we saved a lot of money. I'm generally not a Cirque du Soleil fan, but I highly enjoyed this eclectic & colorful show.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversLocal CultureNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily TravelersLuxury Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

This is an excellent show - one of my favorite. You would love it even more if you are Beatle's fan. A real treat! The tickets are expensive - but it's typical for Cirque du Soleil performances.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Cirque always does an amazing job in production. LOVE was very energetic and fun and the Beatles music makes you feel good. I appreciated the show because I am a Beatles purist but I did not realize this particular shows was not going to have as many acrobatics compared to the other cirque productions. LoVE focused more on dancing and theatrical aspects but included a good amount of aerial acts in the air. The best numbers were "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite." Don't get me wrong, I would still recommend this show but if you're looking for more of a jaw-dropping/hold your breath type of show, watch "O" at the bellagio.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Most of the Cirque du Soleil shows are great but this is a MUST-SEE. Incredible, spectacular, and brilliant!

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

I was skeptical (I'm sort of a middling fan of both Cirque and the Beatles), but this was one of most beautiful and moving performances I've ever seen.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Beautiful, I loved! But expect more a musical presentation rather than regular Cirque du Soleil ones... I'd go to see KA too.

I Loved Love.

Thanks to my old man, I worshiped the Beatles. I know every single song they have ever composed, sung, and performed together as a group.

I also love to dance (as many of you know).

So this show was TOTALLY made and designed for me.

If you expect and desire amazing acrobats, New Age garbage music, and OMFG special effects, this is NOT your show.

I would recommend this show to those who are Beatles die-hards (such as myself) and enjoy many elements of dancing (hip hop, ballet, street, tap, etc.).

The interpretations of the Beatles' songs were beautiful, tasteful, and best of all, artful. To be honest, I can care less about trampolines and rope tricks, I was all about the built-in speakers in the headrests, costumes, and lights.

My favorite interpretations were Lucy in the Sky and Something. OMG, amazing.

As the lyrics poured onto the stage . . ."something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover" was like watching a love story unfold in a magical way . . . sent chills up my spine.

My old man loved it, too. He loved it more than Jersey Boys.

On the other hand, my friend didn't care for it (he only knew 2 songs performed) and was caught dozing off during the last half. Whatever dude.

Glad I saw it, loved it, and remembered it.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Great show & obviously great music!

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

not as awesome as thier other shows but "LOVE" features music of the Beatles and you can not go wrong with them

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

I loved LOVE. The show was fantastic, and it was even better on the second visit. If you like the Beatles, you will love this show. If you don't you will still be very entertained.

• Cirque du Soleil - LOVEPro 2014

One of the best shows in Vegas! Such good incorporation if the music accompanied by entertaining acrobats, good for all ages. Took my grandma who was a Beatles fan and she loved it along with my 12 year old cousin who knows nothing about the Beatles.

Recommended for:TrendstersFamily Travelers
  • Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

We won tickets for the dinner and show the other night. The show was pretty good. I love The Beatles and thought the coreography, stunts, dance and visuals complimented the music nicely. Not as acrobatic as I had anticipated, though.

One thing about the seating is the lack of leg room. I'm 5'7 and it was snug, so I feel bad for anyone who is much taller than me, having to sit there for 90 minutes. I did notice that one of the rows in the back had more leg room and the chairs were more like recliners that could swivel. How nice for those people!

No photos are permitted in the auditorium, they do have a gift shop with tons of beatles stuff, and there is also a concession stand.

I think if you're a Beatles fan, you should definitely check it out.

LOVE is Cirque du Soleil's Beatles tribute, a show entirely set to the Fab Four's music. At the Mirage Casino.

John, Paul, George and Ringo. As The Beatles, they changed the world. LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of their legacy, has changed entertainment.

Beyond tribute, this is a physical manifestation of their music and lyrics. Using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, Sir George Martin and his son Giles created the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack. These songs, so well-known and yet reinvented, are brought to electric, exuberant life by some of the best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world.

The Beatles lent so much to the consciousness of our culture. We agree wholeheartedly with this—LOVE is all you need.

1,174 people visited Cirque du Soleil - LOVE