Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV

Spiritual Seekers

Hayley Spelman

Most of the Cirque du Soleil shows are great but this is a MUST-SEE. Incredible, spectacular, and brilliant!

Adam K
    5 Jul 02, 2014

A great Cirque show at the Mirage. All the great songs we grew up with to wonderful acts. A must see.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversLuxury TravelersSpiritual Seekers
    Ree
    3 Jan 30, 2014

We won tickets for the dinner and show the other night. The show was pretty good. I love The Beatles and thought the coreography, stunts, dance and visuals complimented the music nicely. Not as acrobatic as I had anticipated, though.

One thing about the seating is the lack of leg room. I'm 5'7 and it was snug, so I feel bad for anyone who is much taller than me, having to sit there for 90 minutes. I did notice that one of the rows in the back had more leg room and the chairs were more like recliners that could swivel. How nice for those people!

No photos are permitted in the auditorium, they do have a gift shop with tons of beatles stuff, and there is also a concession stand.

I think if you're a Beatles fan, you should definitely check it out.

Verlisia
    5 Nov 06, 2013

LOVE is a high energy and beautiful performance. It remains one of my favorite Vegas shows. However, if you are a Cirque du Soleil fans expecting something like O, Ka or Mystere, you might be disappointed. The focus of LOVE is Beatles songs. The circus acts are there to accompany the music without distracting the audiences. The use of visual effects are excellent in this show but the acrobat acts are probably not the best Cirque du Soleil could offer.

Love is one of the few shows where there are practically no bad seats. The stage is a relatively small 360 degree theatre. Even if you sit far back you can still have an amazing experience. If you are Beatles fan this is one truly mesmerizing show not to be missed.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversFamily TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Natalie K
    4 Sep 24, 2013

Cirque Du Soleil LOVE is a great show but I can't bring myself to give it 5 stars when I feel like this show doesn't quite measure up to its peers of Cirque Du Soleil shows like Ka or O. I guess Ka is cancelled now there's no point in talking about that anymore.

The acrobatics are beautiful and the performers are very talented. They perform to different interpretations of many Beatles classics. The whole show altogether lacks a climax. The concept is just too abstract that I lost focus about half way through.

The theater is small and intimate. Don't waste your money paying for the front sections because it's a lot more expensive and definitely not worth it. We got our tickets last minute at one of the counters in Vegas for $117 and it was as good as any of the $250 tickets you can get online.

There is no intermission so be ready to sit for 1.5 hours. They do allow people to walk in late after they start right on time. It can be a little distracting watching people come and go.

Elvira Vanag
    5 Sep 24, 2013

This is an excellent show - one of my favorite. You would love it even more if you are Beatle's fan. A real treat! The tickets are expensive - but it's typical for Cirque du Soleil performances.

Sam Alon
    5 Sep 24, 2013

Cirque always does an amazing job in production. LOVE was very energetic and fun and the Beatles music makes you feel good. I appreciated the show because I am a Beatles purist but I did not realize this particular shows was not going to have as many acrobatics compared to the other cirque productions. LoVE focused more on dancing and theatrical aspects but included a good amount of aerial acts in the air. The best numbers were "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite." Don't get me wrong, I would still recommend this show but if you're looking for more of a jaw-dropping/hold your breath type of show, watch "O" at the bellagio.

William J Scott III
    4 Apr 03, 2013

not as awesome as thier other shows but "LOVE" features music of the Beatles and you can not go wrong with them

Joyce Cheng
    5 Sep 24, 2013

I must admit I was skeptical about it before I watched it. I love the Beatles and thought Cirque de Soleil would have to do something pretty amazing to "awww" me. I was I awwww-ed.
    I walked out of there absolutely amazed and happy. I would pay to watch this again!

Kim Yamashiro
    3 Jan 14, 2013

The show was ok. You have to be a Beatles fan and know/love their music. Also, if you get dizzy from lights or moving objects, don't go. Maybe having a little buzz before the show will help. :)

Sarah Kelley
    5 Sep 24, 2013

This Las Vegas show is located in the Mirage Hotel, right on the strip. This Cirque du Soleil show is AMAZING! The entire show is centered around London during the changing era of the 60s and set to the amazing Beatles music. You will see references to the band and to the changing times, such as the Vietnam War and free love movement. The acrobatics are amazing, the performers are phenomenal, and every second will leave you wondering where to watch next. The show even overlaps the theater a few times, with actors going out into the crowd. This show is worth the price, even without discounted tickets. You definitely do not want to miss any second, so plan on 3 hours without a bathroom break.

Grace C.
    4 Sep 24, 2013

For all the Cirque shows in Vegas I've been to, this was probably my least favorite. Now before you start throwing stuff at me yelling "how could you" here is my reasoning.

If you go into this show expecting a typical Cirque show, you aren't going to find it here. Yes they have the usual tricks and stuff, but remember - this is a Beatles show more than a Cirque show. It's more about the music, not the acrobatics. The acrobatics is only there to complement the music. So if you aren't a huge Beatles fan, pass on this one.

Saundra Cawvey
    1 Jul 05, 2012

This is one of the worst Cirque du Soleil show I have ever seen. I will not pay the money to see it again. See any of the other ones, but don't pay your good money to see this one.

Rodrigo Bressane

This is one of the most amazing spectacles on Earth. When visiting Vegas, make sure you don't miss it. And if you are a Beatles fan, missing it would be compared to a crime. It's the kind of show that makes you want to pay for the ticket twice. It's a visual and sound experience like no other. Breathtaking.

Nicholas D

Wow. Without question one of the best stage shows currently running anywhere in the world. It will blow your mind no matter what, but pay close attention and you will catch an underlying plot that is heartbreakingly beautiful.

Peter Frank

I was skeptical (I'm sort of a middling fan of both Cirque and the Beatles), but this was one of most beautiful and moving performances I've ever seen.

vanessa zaffari

Beautiful, I loved! But expect more a musical presentation rather than regular Cirque du Soleil ones... I'd go to see KA too.

Betty N.

I Loved Love.

Thanks to my old man, I worshiped the Beatles. I know every single song they have ever composed, sung, and performed together as a group.

I also love to dance (as many of you know).

So this show was TOTALLY made and designed for me.

If you expect and desire amazing acrobats, New Age garbage music, and OMFG special effects, this is NOT your show.

I would recommend this show to those who are Beatles die-hards (such as myself) and enjoy many elements of dancing (hip hop, ballet, street, tap, etc.).

The interpretations of the Beatles' songs were beautiful, tasteful, and best of all, artful. To be honest, I can care less about trampolines and rope tricks, I was all about the built-in speakers in the headrests, costumes, and lights.

My favorite interpretations were Lucy in the Sky and Something. OMG, amazing.

As the lyrics poured onto the stage . . ."something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover" was like watching a love story unfold in a magical way . . . sent chills up my spine.

My old man loved it, too. He loved it more than Jersey Boys.

On the other hand, my friend didn't care for it (he only knew 2 songs performed) and was caught dozing off during the last half. Whatever dude.

Glad I saw it, loved it, and remembered it.

Celeny Da Silva
    4 Jul 03, 2012

A perfect performance for Beatles’ lovers! This musical is a reproduction of the band’s songs with an interpretive circus performance. The act is incredibly lively and romantic – the perfect after dinner agenda before hitting the gambling tables.

Roberto O
    5 Feb 23, 2014

Amazing

1,174 people visited Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

LOVE is Cirque du Soleil's Beatles tribute, a show entirely set to the Fab Four's music. At the Mirage Casino.

John, Paul, George and Ringo. As The Beatles, they changed the world. LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of their legacy, has changed entertainment.

Beyond tribute, this is a physical manifestation of their music and lyrics. Using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, Sir ... read more
George Martin and his son Giles created the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack. These songs, so well-known and yet reinvented, are brought to electric, exuberant life by some of the best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world.

The Beatles lent so much to the consciousness of our culture. We agree wholeheartedly with this—LOVE is all you need.

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino