THE DIRESTION & MAP IS WRONG PLEASE VIST THE HOSTEL WEB SITE WWW.CITADELYOUTHHOSTEL.COM CHEAPER,SAFE NO COMMISSION,NO FEES
Restaurants near Citadel Youth Hostel
- 10.0 miHebron Road0.0 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel
This is a great restaurant if you are a first time tourist in the city and want to enjoy the view of the old city while enjoying good food and wine. This place use to be "Cacao" and is located inside the sinimatek building just above "Gey ben hinom".
- 20.0 mi1 Ben Sira Street, Jerusalem Israel0.0 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel1 review
- 30.0 miben sira 20.0 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel1 review
- 40.0 mi79 Armenian Patriarchate Road, Jerusalem Israel0.0 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel
Visually exciting, reasonable food and prices. But painfully touristy - to the point that people arrive here by the coach load. The owner does the best he can in the circumstances and has a keen eye for segragating the groups from the couples who just want a quiet meal at the end of a long day. Good location, centrally in ...
- 50.0 mi13 Shimon Hazadiq, Jerusalem Israel0.0 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel1 review
The setting: a recently renovated turn-of-the-century Arab villa in East Jerusalem, with a charming outdoor area. The food: a Palestinian take on Middle Eastern staples such as mezze and kebabs. The menu gets a little more interesting with some of the main dishes including Musakhan (a traditional Palestinian dish of chicken baked with onions, spices, saffron and pine nuts) as ...
- 60.67 mi
- 70.9 miשמואל הנגיד 12, Jerusalem, Israel0.9 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel3 reviews
I really like this small and full of character restaurant located in the old building of Jerusalem artist house. This place will give you a true taste of the city as it is today - a bit of everything...Popular with
- 80.6 mi
- 90.59 mi
- 101.16 mi5 Solomon St, Jerusalem 91316 Israel1.16 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel
Tmol ve Shilshom ("yesterday and the day before") is a sweet cafe with bookstore, tucked away from the crush of Jerusalem tourists in a small courtyard. The selection of books to borrow is really amazing, the food is good, and the silence is even better.Popular with
- 111.81 mi
- 121.83 miדרך חברון 11, Jerusalem, Israel1.83 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel3 reviewsPopular with
- 131.43 miMuristan Bazaar, 64 Aftimos St, Jerusalem1.43 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel1 review
Set in the center of the Old City, the Papa Andreas offering amazing views of the city from its rooftop; the Dome of the Rock and the Temple Mount are especially striking from afar. A standard international menu including Middle Eastern, grilled meats, pasta, salads, and pizza is offered. Service is continually friendly.
- 142.66 miהמעיין 1, Jerusalem, Israel2.66 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel2 reviews
The food is good. The acoustics inside is horrible, the place isn't too clean. Waiters aren't very attentive. Prices are high even in Tel Aviv standards - 13 Shekels for a 330ml bottle of coke. Atmosphere is loud and nervous.
- 151.16 mi
- 161.21 mi
- 172.39 mi
- 181.89 mi
- 191.48 mi2 Shivtei Israel, Jerusalem, Israel1.48 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel1 review
The food is good; the views are spectacular. The outside eating area on the top level offers unsurpassed views of Old and new Jerusalem.Popular with
- 201.54 mi3, HaTsanhanim (Paratroopers) road, Jerusalem, 91204, Israel1.54 mi from Citadel Youth Hostel
Good restaurants are hard to come by in Jerusalem and this one on the ground floor of the Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center is where you'd least expect it. Spanish chef Rodrigo Gonzalez presides over a menu which offers lot of fish and meat options, though portions are a bit on the small side. More of an event restaurant to ...