Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 73%Nightlife Lovers
- 73%Budget Travelers
- 73%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Citadines Tokyo ShinjukuMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewOct 14, 2013
This is a cool, modern looking hotel that's about a twenty-minute walk from Shinjuku station or just a few minutes away from either Marunouchi or Toei Shinjuku stations. The gym is open twenty-four hours and there are kitchens in some of the rooms. The price and tone of this place are great for people who are in between visiting and living in the city. This place is a great choice for a short-term residence.
- Citadines Tokyo ShinjukuJan 10, 2014
This is a really brightly colored hotel, you can see it from down the block because it's one of the only buildings with color on it in the area. Inside it's clean, the rooms are not that expensive, and they have everything that you may need for a longer stay like a gym, washer/dryer, and free wifi internet in the rooms.
I was surprised by the kitchens in the rooms, and they're not small. If you're a vegetarian or traveling with children and would like to do some simple cooking, this would be a nice hotel to stay at. The Citadines is a good value, and if I were staying in Tokyo for an extended period I would prefer the low key service at the Citadines to the level of service at some of the five star hotels.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!1866 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 89%.
- Room81% said the beds were comfortable.
About Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku:
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and secure parking.
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At this 3.5-star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, voicemail, and in-room safes. Flat-panel televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air-conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and to keep the photocopy on file.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.