Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Mediocre205 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Room76% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Food61% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- LocationReasonably accessible by car, said 58%.
- Service53% found the staff to be unfriendly.
Dining options at Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary Buffet breakfast is served daily. This 3.0 star property offers a meeting/conference room and
There are 244 guestrooms at Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room