Cititel Mid Valley
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair960 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- InternetInternet is poor.
- PricePrice is too high.
Dining options at Cititel Mid Valley include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The
There are 646 guestrooms at Cititel Mid Valley. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request hair dryers.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker