citizenM hotel Amsterdam Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 91%Budget Travelers
- 83%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- citizenM hotel Amsterdam Airport
- citizenM hotel Amsterdam AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJan 14, 2013
Easy walking distance under canopied path from the airport building (5 minutes briskly, 10 tops with luggage cart), citizenM is perhaps the best value choice for an airport hotel that is convenient, comfortable, clean, and the forth "c", cool!
the citizenM concept is affordable luxury and they stand by it. The kingsized beds, the strong hot showers, and the efficiently functionally high tech rooms. Yes, it is small by any standards and that's why citizenM is great because it provides a comfortable place to rest for a long layover, while the rates reflects the efficient rooms, they make up in good value for the bed, shower, and coolness. oh and free internet too. I am a fan, no, I am a citizen.
- citizenM hotel Amsterdam AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFoodiesSep 06, 2012
I love this hotel. It's the cheapest option of the three hotels at Schipol and has a kiosk-based checkin that means you can often skip the clerk. The pre-packaged food in the café is good. You do have to walk about 300 meters outdoors to get to the hotel, but it's a covered walk for the most part.
The interiors are amazing. The rooms are small, but they make excellent use of all the space. You can choose among several lighting options.
- citizenM hotel Amsterdam AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 22, 2012
This hotel is definitely not for everyone. I liked the cruise ship feel and high design. I especially loved the view of the airport taxiways from my room. I would only add that I was a bit disappointed that the Vitra furniture was aesthetically pleasing but functionaldiss effective. The door to the washbasin cabinet screeched something fierce and the sliding doors to the toilet dis not track smoothly. As much as I am sure they paid for it: I'd be asking for a refund. You can find comparable quality at Ikea. Additionally, the breakfast was lacking and expensive for what you get. Save yourself a few bucks and get breakfast over at the airport. CitizenM is only receiving 3 stars mainly for the atmosphere and design.
- Business Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!8210 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- HotelHotel is great.