citizenM hotel London Bankside
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 87%Business Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- citizenM hotel London BanksideMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Aug 22, 2013
With so many of London's local and cultural treasures within walking distance, what could be a better place to base yourself? A modern yet comfortable lobby features a bar with bespoke cocktails, wifi, and even computers at the guests' disposal.Recommended for:
- citizenM hotel London BanksideMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Sep 25, 2013
The hotel was modern, spacious and sophisticated. I'm a local so dropped in for cocktails! Recommend the "borough bellini" and "mojitos"! Staff were really relaxed, helpful and friendly! Impressed with the overall design and attention to detail. The entrance was a combination of bar, shop, high-end deli, business centre and cafe with comfy couches and plenty of books to flip through! Also, the hotel is situated between two major tube stations (Southwark and London Brdge) with some of my favourite attractions within 5-10 minutes walk including Borough Market, The Shard, Bermondsey Street (trendy street with restaurants and galleries) and a classic London icon - Tower Bridge!
- citizenM hotel London BanksideCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBT+ 2Apr 15, 2013
Such a great hotel & brilliant concept. Luxury for less : amazing lounge and great place to hang out and soak in the stylish decor. Simple but very comfy rooms with tablet-controlled lights, TV and curtains. Free wifi throughout.
- citizenM hotel London BanksideApr 08, 2013
Borrowing from Charles and Ray this hotel has good taste written all over it. There is a Penguin Classics library you are free to borrow books from, tablets in the funky rooms that control lighting and blinds, exceedingly comfortable beds and very decently priced meeting rooms. The perfect hotel.
- citizenM hotel London BanksideMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesStudentsLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewApr 05, 2013
Probably one of the coolest hotel concepts I've seen to date. This hip and modern hotel was designed for global travellers, who love luxury but don't like paying the price for it. Everything is designed for comfort, convenience and "feel good" vibes. You can even customize your room (lighting, heating, etc) and they will save your profile for the next time. Showers are pure bliss. LOVED it.Recommended for:
Excellent!6735 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel Building99% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 85%.