City Center Jerusalem
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- City Center JerusalemMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJan 09, 2014
Small but clean rooms at reasonable rates. Street noise comes through loud and clear. Two people cannot take consecutive showers without waiting at least half an hour for hot water to replenish. Bathroom sink drained ever so slowly. Room safe did not lock. None of the problems were taken care of during our six day stay. Internet access free but very slow except during off hours.Recommended for:
Fair891 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 85%.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.