Quiet Garden Apartment right beside Halfpenny Bridge. Superb central location. Modern 1 bedroom ideal for a couple. With the double sofa-bed can take 2 adults and 2 children. Lovely view into the garden Fountain...hence the name. Ideal place to chill out - summer or winter. Seniors will really like it as you can get to all of the attractions in ...
Restaurants near City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
- 10.02 mi40 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland0.02 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge5 reviews
One of the best meals we had on our trip. The Winding Stair is centrally located right near the Ha'penny Bridge. A small but cozy dining room will offer some expertly cooked local dishes. I was on a hunt to find John Dory (fish) and the meal came with some expertly sautéed crab claws, purple potatoes, and green beans. I ...Popular with
- 20.19 mi1 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.19 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge5 reviews
Keoghs is handily located just of Dame street, in the centre of Dublin. A busy cafe come lunch time, it is well worth a visit. They serve a wide range of sandwiches, soup, and other lunchtime options but it is their muffins and coffee that are really worth the attention. A selection of flavours, they are fresh and delicious. I'd ...Popular with
- 30.08 mi
- 40.19 mi60 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.19 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge2 reviews
Really good value for money. Love the coleslaw. Side portions are quite big so best to order a couple to share rather than for yourself. It's a real casual vibe. Would recommend for lunch or late afternoon snack.
- 50.17 miAston Quay, Dublin, Ireland0.17 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge2 reviews
Little Delight Bakery/Café is a new addition to the Café scene in Dublin. All food is baked daily on the premises, from pecan tarts to banana bread. The cupcakes & chocolate brownies are extremely delicious. The coffee was ok, maybe when the Barista gets up to speed, this will improve. So for now, it's a great addition to this part ...
- 60.21 mi
- 70.11 mi
- 80.08 mi19 Temple Bar Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.08 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
The burgers are good but the chicken wings are AWESOME the best in Dublin. It's the chef's secret sauce recipe I hear people say. The only downside is it's always busy, which can make it difficult to get a table.
- 90.09 miUnit 1, Temple Bar Square, Dublin 1, Ireland0.09 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
I eat at a GBK anywhere I find one. The Garlic Mayo burger is my go to even when I decide I am going to try something different. It is always a good place to get a cider and a burger while you watch the world go by in Temple Bar. Plus the tomato shaped ketchup bottled make me smile ...
- 100.23 mi
- 110.08 mi22 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland0.08 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
Their burrito Sonny San Diego with roasted, marinated chicken, refried beans, grated cheese, fresh long-grain rice and freshly-made salsa in a flour tortilla is just amazing.Popular with
- 120.12 mi21-22 Wellington Quay, Temple Bar, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.12 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
This was one of my FAVORITE bars in dublin. Located in the Temple Bar area and attached to the Fitzsimmons hotel, Fitzsimmons Bar had awesome drinks, and a live band everynight. Not into the whole live band playing cover songs? No need to go any further because it also had a disco playing house music and top 40 located right ...
- 130.22 mi
- 140.19 mi20 College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland0.19 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
- 150.22 mi
- 160.24 mi9–73 South Great George's Street, Dublin, Ireland0.24 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
This restaurant has a very friendly vibe, great food at very reasonable prices. The Lentil & Chorizo stew is a personal favourite. Cuban music on the turntable, & pitchers of mojitos, this Latin restaurant is very popular with students & locals. Extra bonus they have a Spanish English exchange, every Wednesday at the back of the restaurant. Also free wi-fi ...
- 170.25 mi37 Parliament Street, Dublin, Ireland0.25 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
Great food, wine and service. It's reasonably priced, and has a great atmosphere, and another authentic Italian restaurant that I always return to. Like a lot of restaurants in Dublin, their early bird menu offers exceptional value.
- 180.11 mi
- 190.1 mi80–114 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin, Ireland0.1 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
Probably the best Bagel bar in Dublin. It's bright breezy, and has a great selection of Bagels. From a plain bagel with cream cheese to the Mountaineer, there is lots of choice with their signature Bagels. The coffee is nice and strong and it is quite a funky place, I love the bright colours
- 200.22 mi