- 10.02 mi40 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland0.02 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge4.55 reviews
One of the best meals we had on our trip. The Winding Stair is centrally located right near the Ha'penny Bridge. A small but cozy dining room will offer some expertly cooked local dishes. I was on a hunt to find John Dory (fish) and the meal came with some expertly sautéed crab claws, purple potatoes, and green beans. I ...Popular withFoodies
- 20.19 mi1 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.19 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge45 reviews
I really like this café on Trinity street. From quiches to paninos & wraps to good coffee. The scones & homemade muffins are awesome, particularly the pear & vanilla & the apple muffins. It is quite small but the service is super fast.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents
- 30.08 mi20-21 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland.0.08 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge43 reviews
This traditional Irish restaurant is located in the Temple Bar district. Great atmosphere and excellent service. I enjoyed the Chicken and Smoked Bacon Boxty which is a free range chicken filet in a creamy smoked bacon and leek sauce wrapped in a traditional Leitrim Boxty (potatoe) Pancake. The beef stew was also amazing. This is a must stop for lunch ...
- 40.11 mi
- 50.19 mi
- 60.17 miAston Quay, Dublin, Ireland0.17 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge4.52 reviews
Little Delight Bakery/Café is a new addition to the Café scene in Dublin. All food is baked daily on the premises, from pecan tarts to banana bread. The cupcakes & chocolate brownies are extremely delicious. The coffee was ok, maybe when the Barista gets up to speed, this will improve. So for now, it's a great addition to this part ...
- 70.21 mi
- 80.16 mi
- 90.25 mi33 Exchequer St, Dublin 2, Ireland0.25 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
The food is modernized Irish with a mix of French. I didn't find this place particularly impressive or good though it seems to have a good reputation locally. It may be that we were here on an off night. The decor is lovely.Popular withFoodies
- 100.08 mi19 Temple Bar Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.08 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
The burgers are good but the chicken wings are AWESOME the best in Dublin. It's the chef's secret sauce recipe I hear people say. The only downside is it's always busy, which can make it difficult to get a table.
- 110.09 miUnit 1, Temple Bar Square, Dublin 1, Ireland0.09 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge51 review
I eat at a GBK anywhere I find one. The Garlic Mayo burger is my go to even when I decide I am going to try something different. It is always a good place to get a cider and a burger while you watch the world go by in Temple Bar. Plus the tomato shaped ketchup bottled make me smile ...
- 120.23 mi
- 130.23 mi
- 140.08 mi22 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland0.08 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge51 review
Their burrito Sonny San Diego with roasted, marinated chicken, refried beans, grated cheese, fresh long-grain rice and freshly-made salsa in a flour tortilla is just amazing.Popular withFoodies
- 150.12 mi21-22 Wellington Quay, Temple Bar, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.12 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge51 review
This was one of my FAVORITE bars in dublin. Located in the Temple Bar area and attached to the Fitzsimmons hotel, Fitzsimmons Bar had awesome drinks, and a live band everynight. Not into the whole live band playing cover songs? No need to go any further because it also had a disco playing house music and top 40 located right ...
- 160.22 mi
- 170.19 mi20 College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland0.19 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge41 review
- 180.22 mi
- 190.24 mi9–73 South Great George's Street, Dublin, Ireland0.24 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge41 review
This restaurant has a very friendly vibe, great food at very reasonable prices. The Lentil & Chorizo stew is a personal favourite. Cuban music on the turntable, & pitchers of mojitos, this Latin restaurant is very popular with students & locals. Extra bonus they have a Spanish English exchange, every Wednesday at the back of the restaurant. Also free wi-fi ...
- 200.1 miMillennium Walkway, Smithfield, Dublin 1, Ireland0.1 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge41 review
Took me back to the South (of the USA). Lots of flavor at a good price. Good for a quick bite.Popular withFoodiesVegetarian