Quiet Garden Apartment right beside Halfpenny Bridge. Superb central location. Modern 1 bedroom ideal for a couple. With the double sofa-bed can take 2 adults and 2 children. Lovely view into the garden Fountain...hence the name. Ideal place to chill out - summer or winter. Seniors will really like it as you can get to all of the attractions in ...
Restaurants near City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
- 610.35 mi
- 620.26 mi43 South Richmond Street0.26 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
If you’re planning a 24 hour session then this place will be your knight in shining armour. It’s a wicked joint that is Dublin’s best/only late night diner. Originally it opened as a late night café for performers and people in the entertainment business, now it’s home to booze hounds and celebs alike at all hours, and it’s pretty rock ...Popular with
- 630.79 miFumbally Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland0.79 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 reviewPopular with
- 640.39 mi52 Dawson St, Dublin 2, Ireland0.39 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
It's part of a chain this restaurant but all in all it's pretty good. They have a nice deli counter with the most amazing pastries. The restaurant has lots of authentic Italian dishes and they are reasonably priced. The deli/shop sells lots of pasta, sauces olive oil etc so they have a lot going on. My only grievance was the ...
- 650.45 mi
- 660.26 mi
- 670.69 mi
- 680.26 mi17 Wicklow St, Dublin 2, Ireland0.26 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
Charming coffee shop with nice baked goods. It's an old building, well maintained and very cosy. The cappuccino was good. The quiche was so so.Popular with
- 690.41 mi1 Chatham Street, Dublin, Ireland0.41 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
This small Café/Restaurant I really like. Service with a smile, authentic Italian food, the salad caprese & the calzone laziale are two particular favourites of mine. It is quite small though, so if you like cozy, check it out.
- 700.3 mi
- 710.49 miSaint Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland0.49 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge
Since 1932 they've been making handmade gourmet chocolate, and I've gotta admit it's pretty darn tasty. It's extremely popular with tourists and they do a mean cup of coffee as well. A Dublin chocolate institution you might say.
- 720.48 mi
- 730.55 mi
- 740.78 mi
- 750.64 miGeorge's Dock, IFSC (International Financial Services Center), Dublin 1, Ireland0.64 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
Ely's is part bar, part brasserie in the heart of Dublin. They menu is extensive, and you'll find no shortage of tempting items for both lunch and dinner. Their fish and meat are locally-sourced, which gives them a huge thumbs-up in my book. A particularly tasty dish is the West Coast Irish chicken supreme, which is prepared with olives, chorizo, ...
- 760.37 mi
- 770.81 mi
- 780.32 mi
- 790.47 mi
- 800.33 miCoppinger Row, Ranelagh, Dublin 2, Ireland0.33 mi from City Centre, Garden Apartment at Halfpenny Bridge1 review
Mediocre Mediterranean. Popular but not really worth a visit unless you are here for a long time and need a change of pace. The decor is nice and the staff are friendly.