City Garden Hotel Makati
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- City Garden Hotel MakatiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewJun 06, 2014
The decor might be a bit bland at this spot midway up Makati Ave., but the rooms are clean and business-standard, the buffet breakfast (with omelette station!) is solid, and the rooftop pool and restaurant are lovely. Good value.Recommended for:
Good!582 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool