City Garden Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)
- City Garden LodgeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This backpacker lodge is a home that was converted into a hostel. I stayed in a dorm room for six women, and there were five of us the night I stayed there. I would have preferred a private room and bath but they were all taken. But for one night, I didn't mind sharing a room with strangers. If I was staying with a group of people I knew, it would have been far better. What I loved was the dirt cheap price. I believe it cost about $15-$20 USD for the night - in cash. They don't take credit cards.Recommended for:Backpackers
Good!156 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 100%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 93% of the guests loved it.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.