City Hostel Seattle
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- City Hostel SeattleMember ofStudentsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 3Apr 26, 2013
Very clean, pretty good location (walking distance), and super friendly. Had a great experience!
Extra tips: if you forget toiletries (shampoo, etc), ask-- they may have some! You're able to rent out towels for $2 flat. There's also a tall narrow locker in each room, as well as a half sink and mirror. You can also leave your luggage there after you check out, in case your flight isn't until later that day (which is what happened in our case!).
- City Hostel SeattleFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
City Hostel does all the basics right -- it's immaculately clean, cheap and a short walk from either Pike Place Market or the Space Needle. Bonus goodies include an outdoor hot-tub, barbeque grill, and a small in-house movie theater showing free films. Almost every interior wall of the hostel has been turned into a canvas for original artwork. You can sleep beneath Almedra Sandoval’s elegant photo-collages, beside Ariel Automne’s faded cityscape, under Henry’s cheeky (and amorous) cartoon characters or in the cool minimalist blue of the Anika Wilson dorm. As the hostel was full, I spent one night in a four-bed female dorm and the next in an eight-bed mixed dorm. The art gave each room real character, and the provided bed linens and comforter were crisp, cozy and clean.
Excellent!464 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.