City River Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!40 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceBest value. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationTerrific location. 98% of guests enjoyed it.
Dining options at City River Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Siem Reap property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 80 guestrooms at City River Hotel. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, complimentary bottled water, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.