City View Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- City View HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
We only had one full day in Cairo, so picking a hotel that was convenient, affordable and that would make sure we had guides who would actually help us see the sights as quickly as possible was important. The City View Hotel met all of those criteria. They arranged free transportation to and from the airport, organized a reasonably priced guide who was very helpful and provided a clean place to sleep with breakfast in the morning. All of that for only $65 / night.
As an added bonus, we were able to watch a small protest march in Al Tahrir square from the window of our room. Talk about being in the middle of it all! :)
Very Good!113 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room84% said rooms were clean.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests gave positive comments.