Best place for clams and sitting on the dock watching the boats go in and out of the harbor.
Things to do near Clam Shack of Falmouth
- 10.0 mi227 Clinton Avenue, Falmouth, MA, United States0.0 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
First-class two hour sail on Vineyard Sound. A must for anyone looking to do something unique and relaxing. Bring your own food, drinks served on board.
- 20.03 mi
- 30.61 mi661 Main St # C, Falmouth, MA, United States0.61 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth3 reviews
Race starts in Woods Hole, it is a short walk to the start from the house: www.falmouthroadrace.comPopular with
- 40.6 mi0.6 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth4 reviews
Walk to Beach and enjoy the warm Vineyard Sound waters as well as great fishing!
- 50.74 mi0.74 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth4 reviews
Wonderful row of boutiques and restaurants stretching from the Village Green to the Town LibraryPopular with
- 60.71 mi300 Main Street0.71 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth3 reviews
Voted most Beautiful Main Street on Cape Cod Restaurants include; Irish Pub, Bistro, 2 Italian, American & Seafood , Indian, Chinese & Sushi, Mexican Bistro New Library Children's Playground that mu
- 70.84 mi
- 80.81 mi23 Town Hall Square, Falmouth, MA, United States0.81 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Fun family nighttime or rainy day activities, including old school candlepin bowling & other games for kids: http://www.ryanfamily.com/locations.htmlPopular with
- 90.75 mi790 Main St, Falmouth, MA, United States0.75 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth2 reviews
Take me out to the Falmouth Commodores Baseball game: www.falmouthcommodores.com Their Field is located behind the Gus Canty Recreation Center, 790 Main Street, Falmouth MA 02540
- 100.66 mi0.66 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
The Clam Man at 15 Boxwood Circle
- 110.76 mi189 Main St, Falmouth, MA, United States0.76 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth2 reviews
Great bookstore for kids in FalmouthPopular with
- 120.69 mi251 Main St, Falmouth, MA, United States0.69 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Good place to get some Red Sox or Cape Cod T-shirts in Falmouth.Popular with
- 130.66 miGuv Fuller Field, Main Street, Falmouth, MA 025400.66 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth2 reviews
The Cape Cod League attracts top college players and is considered one of the leading amateur leagues in the country. 2014 Schedule: http://www.falmouthcommodores.com/uploads/2014_Cape_League_Schedule.pdfPopular with
- 140.76 mi130 Katharine Lee Bates Rd, Falmouth, MA, United States0.76 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth2 reviews
Great playground for the kids! Mini lighthouse, climbing wall, bridges, swings etc.
- 150.82 mi790 Main St, Falmouth, MA, United States0.82 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Falmouth Commodores play at the Guv Fuller Field. This League boasts the Major League Stars of Tomorrow! Fun night under the lights for classic Summer games!
- 160.58 mi0.58 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Windfall Market at 77 Scranton Ave
- 170.52 miGrand Ave, Falmouth, MA, United States0.52 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth2 reviews
A big, long beach with lots of sand and lots of room for activities like frisbee, throwing a football, or a game of volleyball. The water is beautiful and the beach is very clean.Popular with
- 180.66 miOld Campus Drive0.66 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Enjoy the waves and Bahamas soft sand at this wonderful family friendly beach. Warm shallow waters. Clean with restrooms, outdoor showers & snack bar. $20 to park. Arrive early to get a spot!
- 190.66 mi0.66 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth1 review
Captain Eric Staplefield - 617-755-1847 www.hairballcharters.com Fishing the Cape and Vineyard for over 26 years. Fishing his own custom designed "Hairball Lures" - unparalleled success. Striped Bass measuring over 40 inches are hauled over the sides on a daily basis.
- 202.81 mi71 Quissett Harbor Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, United States2.81 mi from Clam Shack of Falmouth7 reviews
find it if you canPopular with