Claremont Kissimee Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Claremont Kissimee HotelMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersOct 29, 2013
Located in Kissimmee, this hotel is supposedly found in the Celebration resort area, but I thought it seemed really far and out of the way from Celebration and Disney. It definitely has a low budget feel, from the outside anyway. Inside the lobby is pretty nice, with comfy pleather couches and a car rental conveniently located in the lobby. Other amenities include a lobby ATM, game room, vending machines, and free breakfast. There are plenty of places to eat nearby, and a grocery store across the street, making it a decent and inexpensive accommodation for those who need it.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Claremont Kissimee HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Aug 24, 2013
The bars on the exterior windows are not the most comforting, and the layout stretches so far back that the safety level is questionable. There is caution tape hanging everywhere like a crime scene, garbage in every corner, and even random tools lying around in the rooms (such as the drill I found sitting on the bathroom sink.) Although the price is right, I feel like it would be very difficult to relax here, as there are many shady characters loitering around and one too many dark alleyways for my taste.
Mediocre1358 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food67% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 57%.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 57% of guests gave negative feedback.
- Service52% found the staff to be unfriendly.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 130 guestrooms at Howard Johnson Express Inn Kissimmee Suites. Televisions have cable channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.