Things to do near Claremont Resort Hotel & Spa
- 041 Tunnel Rd, Berkeley, CA 94705Distance: 0.0 mi8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My grandparents used to take me to hotels like the Claremont when I was a kid. As an adult, I appreciate them even more because of this association. I love...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Distance: 0.2 mi1 review
It's interesting that other reviews of Ellington & French have shoppers either being ignored or being stared at. I have been here multiple times and my service experience is Invisible...
- 2Ranked #24 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 1.0 mi3 reviews
A big, blue pool nestled in Cal's upper campus amongst tall trees, this is the swimming spot for warmer days. Public day fee is really low - ($5)?Popular with
- 3Ranked #60 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
When I was growing up in small town Iowa, our neighbourhood had a family-owned grocery store called Bringles. The space was funky, the butcher was the best in town, credit...
- 4Ranked #64 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
This small stretch of Claremont Avenue almost has it all - 3 book places, Furniture, Star Grocery, Semifreddi's, a neat flower/gift shop, and a recently relocated Scout "Hardware" Store. I...
- 5Ranked #71 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 1.0 mi1 review
Women Softball Super Regionals, Cal Bears Vs. Washington Must win two games in order to advance to Softball World Series in Oklahoma City. Go Bears!
- 6Ranked #75 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
Ditto regarding the welcoming and knowlegable environment. The folks there are helpful, but not pushy. I'm also impressed on the owner's generosity and commitment to the community.
- 7Ranked #79 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
Plastics. The Graduate is small, friendly, and comfortable. My parents would like this place and would probably pass for one of their old Milwaukee neighbourhood dives (sans Friday Night Fish...Popular with
- 8Ranked #90 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
Gayle and I came here last Saturday to see Vicki Christina Barcelona. We probably should have seen this movie earlier, but we both lead busy and sometimes complicated lives. We...
- 9Distance: 0.7 mi1 review
Gayle was making a spicy chicken stew one night and we needed a nice wine for our meal. We stopped in (on the way back from our movie) and had...Popular with
- 10Distance: 0.7 mi1 review
Elmwood Stationers is small, but well stocked with not only journals, but interesting pens, folders, calenders, and other office supplies stuff that one may or may not need. It's a...