Things to do near Claremont Resort Hotel & Spa
- 041 Tunnel Rd, Berkeley, CA 94705Distance: 0.0 mi8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My grandparents used to take me to hotels like the Claremont when I was a kid. As an adult, I appreciate them even more because of this association. I love...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 32966 College Avenue at Ashby, Berkeley, CARanked #48 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Gayle and I came here last Saturday to see Vicki Christina Barcelona. We probably should have seen this movie earlier, but we both lead busy and sometimes complicated lives. We...
- 43068 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley, CARanked #66 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
When I was growing up in small town Iowa, our neighbourhood had a family-owned grocery store called Bringles. The space was funky, the butcher was the best in town, credit...
- 53086 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley, CARanked #70 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
This small stretch of Claremont Avenue almost has it all - 3 book places, Furniture, Star Grocery, Semifreddi's, a neat flower/gift shop, and a recently relocated Scout "Hardware" Store. I...
- 73042 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley, CARanked #85 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
Ditto regarding the welcoming and knowlegable environment. The folks there are helpful, but not pushy. I'm also impressed on the owner's generosity and commitment to the community.
- 82632 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley, CA, United StatesRanked #79 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
Unique shop of elegant and exotoc curiosities and vintage and antique jewelry.
- 106202 Claremont Avenue, Oakland, CARanked #84 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
Plastics. The Graduate is small, friendly, and comfortable. My parents would like this place and would probably pass for one of their old Milwaukee neighbourhood dives (sans Friday Night Fish...Popular with