Expensive but well worth it. I haven't stayed there but the afternoon tea is out of this world
Restaurants near Claridges Hotel for Local Culture
- 10.2 mi23 Barrett Street, London, W1U 1, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Claridges Hotel2 reviews
In alley right off of Oxford Street, there lies in plain sight one of the most fabulous little enclave of London that has awesome boutiques and great restaurants/pubs with outdoor seatings (great over drinks on a nice early evening). I think this area gets overlooked simply because Oxford Street itself is such a huge attraction.Popular with
- 20.24 mi54 James Street, London, United Kingdom0.24 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
The burger competition in London is fierce, and opinion is often divided, so you should be prepared to draw your own conclusions (it's rare to get a bad burger these days!). Patty and Bun is up there with the best, and the location makes it an excellent alternative to the many surrounding overcrowded and overpriced eating options of Oxford Street. ...Popular with
- 30.2 mi74 Welbeck Street, London W1G 0BA, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Claridges Hotel
Second visit has confirmed that this is hands down one of the best burgers in London. Brought a chef on this visit and he fully agrees. However, the deep fried pickles are a bit of a waste, as they're thinly sliced as opposed to thick spears.Popular with
- 40.18 mi34 Charlotte St, London W1T 2NH, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
What a great dining experience! The food and services are both top notch. My friend and I went for the 7 course tasting menu. We started with chestnut and juniper gnocchi with chestnut and truffle veloute. It was very tasty and I can just take a whole bowl of the veloute sauce as a soup course. Next we have a ...Popular with
- 50.23 mi20 Mount Street, London W1K 2HE0.23 mi from Claridges Hotel
The atmosphere may be a bit stiff but Scott's serves up excellent seafood in a very pleasant brasserie setting. Definitely a bit of a scene for a weekend brunch. Tables are hard to come by and prices are high but worth the indulgence (and splurging a bit on a bottle of champagne).
- 60.01 miBrook Street, London W1K 4HR, United Kingdom0.01 mi from Claridges Hotel3 reviews
One has to give credit where credit is due..this is an elegant restaurant with stunning food. While I am not a fan of this foul mouthed cook, he does know his way around the kitchen. I would recommend starting your evening with a champagne cocktail at the Claridge's Bar...and if the night goes well...why not book a room while you ...Popular with
- 70.24 mi29 Maddox St., London W1S 2PA, UK0.24 mi from Claridges Hotel
What a great experience! We went for the Valentine's day tasting menu. It was indeed a feast that teases your taste buds and leaves you wanting more. We had several kinds of proteins: crab, egg, scallop, monkfish, venison. Each course is well balanced and extremely flavorful. The the dinner finished with a rich and indulgent chocolate lava cake. The service ...
- 80.17 mi4 Vere Street, London, United Kingdom0.17 mi from Claridges Hotel2 reviews
Great Lebanese dishes and fresh fruit & alcohol beverages on a lively smart ambiance that is open until dawn. The live Arabic music along with Belly Dancers is an especially nice treat! The service is standard friendly.
- 90.1 mi46 South Molton Street, London, United Kingdom0.1 mi from Claridges Hotel1 review
We were very hungry and on Oxford Street - nearby were only chain restaurants or pubs and we were not so hungry that we would eat on those our last meal on that London weekend. We stepped off Oxford Street to South Molton and saw Comida. small clipping in the window claimed that they had won the best barbecue food ...
- 100.13 mi1-2 Sedley Pl., 355 Oxford St., London W1C 2JG, UK0.13 mi from Claridges Hotel1 review
This Bens Cookies stand is on a bustling part of Oxford Street right, close to Bond St tube. I adore Ben's Cookies - I think they're the most delicious I've had in England. I got addicted whilst living in Oxford, where the original Ben's cookies still stands in the historic covered market.
- 110.24 mi24-26 Maddox St London W1S 1QH0.24 mi from Claridges Hotel2 reviews
Over priced American styled steakhouse. Portions are huge and everything from food to service is just average.
- 120.24 mi
- 130.24 mi
- 140.46 mi81 Piccadilly, London W1J 8HY0.46 mi from Claridges Hotel
At first, you want to hate Pret A Manger just because of the sheer AMOUNT of them scattered on every corner of the city. But then one day you have only a little money on you and you are desperately hungry, and it happens to be closest thing. So you do it. Then there is no going back. Delicious, practical ...Popular with
- 150.99 mi287 Upper Street London, Greater London N1 2TZ, United Kingdon0.99 mi from Claridges Hotel
After having dined here on a recent trip to London my wife and two children, I am giving this restaurant the highest rating possible. I loved everything about it: local and innovative ingredients; flavorful and healthy small dishes; fun new tastes that even through a Mediterranean lens come out fresh and novel. The atmosphere and service were great too. Interesting ...Popular with
- 160.95 mi11 Langley Street, London, United Kingdom0.95 mi from Claridges Hotel
One of the best Sunday roasts around. Not cheap, but we'll worth it. Just go with someone with an expense account. That way you can get a martini and pretend you are on Mad Men.Popular with
- 170.67 mi41 Dean Street, London, United States0.67 mi from Claridges Hotel6 reviews
Delicious small plates (love the borlotti beans) with unusual wines and music from a turntable. CoolPopular with
- 180.54 mi2-6 Moxon Street, Marylebone, London, United Kingdom0.54 mi from Claridges Hotel
I absolutely love the concept of La Fromagerie. Not only is it a wonderful cheese shop, it is a great spot for a leisurely breakfast or a quick lunch. The walk in cheese room is just wonderful with its aroma of different cheeses, almost fighting for your attention to try them or buy them. The selection is amazing and the ...Popular with
- 190.43 mi
- 200.53 mi40-42 Baker Street, London, United Kingdom0.53 mi from Claridges Hotel
Part of being local in London is eating your way around the world, without leaving the city's borders. Royal China, the original location in Queensway, serves excellent dim sum at reasonable prices. We'd highly recommend it on a Saturday afternoon, perhaps followed by a stroll through Kensington Gardens.Popular with