Expensive but well worth it. I haven't stayed there but the afternoon tea is out of this world
Restaurants near Claridges Hotel for Vegetarian
- 10.24 mi54 James Street, London, United Kingdom0.24 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
The Patty and Bun has its priorities straight: the best-quality ingredients come out on top, and shine in a no-frills, laid-back atmosphere. All the products used, from the meat to the vegetables, are locally sourced whenever possible, and the freshness is palatable. The star of the menu, the Ari Gold, starts with a generous patty of grass-fed Aberdeen Angus beef, ...Popular with
- 20.2 mi74 Welbeck Street, London W1G 0BA, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Claridges Hotel
With all the menu items under £10 and greasy enough to satisfy the most insatiable appetite, Meat Liquor is a great choice for the budget traveler looking for a hip meal out. The menu boasts two categories - the Meat and Liquor of the name. Big, juicy, and served without plates, this was an early contender on London's gourmet burger ...Popular with
- 30.14 mi
- 40.23 mi20 Mount Street, London W1K 2HE0.23 mi from Claridges Hotel
The atmosphere may be a bit stiff but Scott's serves up excellent seafood in a very pleasant brasserie setting. Definitely a bit of a scene for a weekend brunch. Tables are hard to come by and prices are high but worth the indulgence (and splurging a bit on a bottle of champagne).
- 50.18 mi34 Charlotte St, London W1T 2NH, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
What a great dining experience! The food and services are both top notch. My friend and I went for the 7 course tasting menu. We started with chestnut and juniper gnocchi with chestnut and truffle veloute. It was very tasty and I can just take a whole bowl of the veloute sauce as a soup course. Next we have a ...Popular with
- 60.01 miBrook Street, London W1K 4HR, United Kingdom0.01 mi from Claridges Hotel3 reviews
One has to give credit where credit is due..this is an elegant restaurant with stunning food. While I am not a fan of this foul mouthed cook, he does know his way around the kitchen. I would recommend starting your evening with a champagne cocktail at the Claridge's Bar...and if the night goes well...why not book a room while you ...Popular with
- 70.13 mi10-13 Grosvenor Square, London W1K 6, United Kingdom0.13 mi from Claridges Hotel
Amazing small dishes fusing French and eclectic Asian cuisines. We had the tasting menu that was part of GR2013 and every dish was a spectacular and unexpected burst of flavors. Certainly not a cheap restaurant, but definitely worth it if you're willing to splurge.Popular with
- 80.24 mi29 Maddox St., London W1S 2PA, UK0.24 mi from Claridges Hotel
What a great experience! We went for the Valentine's day tasting menu. It was indeed a feast that teases your taste buds and leaves you wanting more. We had several kinds of proteins: crab, egg, scallop, monkfish, venison. Each course is well balanced and extremely flavorful. The the dinner finished with a rich and indulgent chocolate lava cake. The service ...
- 90.2 mi23 Barrett Street, London, W1U 1, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Claridges Hotel2 reviews
Hidden small square just off Oxford Street, There is a nice creperie there!Popular with
- 100.17 mi4 Vere Street, London, United Kingdom0.17 mi from Claridges Hotel2 reviews
So, Maroush has a few restaurants around London. My preference would be in Chelsea. If you enjoy Lebanese food this is authentic and reasonably priced considering your location in one of the most affluent areas of the city. The crowd isnt pretentious and there is a take out area downstairs if you dont have time to dine in. Dont expect ...
- 110.23 mi
- 120.07 mi53-54 Brook's Mews, London W1K 4, United Kingdom0.07 mi from Claridges Hotel
The food is solid and the atmosphere is good but the service here is absolutely terrible. Our waiter was only available when it was time to rush us on to the next course (or out the door). Plates were snatched up while our forks were still in mid-air. Better drink that last sip of wine quickly before your glass is ...
- 130.14 mi10-13 Grosvenor Square, London W1K 6JP, United Kingdom0.14 mi from Claridges Hotel1 review
We came here for Sunday Roast this past Sunday and were the first customers in the door for the day. Despite a slight hiccup with the Yorkshire Pudding which the staff was deeply apologetic for and comp'ed the wonderful desserts, everything was awesome. The roast beef was perfectly cooked, tender, juicy, and flavorful and the vegetables were delicious. The dessert ...
- 140.17 mi14-16 Bruton Place, Mayfair, London W1J 6LX0.17 mi from Claridges Hotel1 review
18/20; Food 9/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 5/5. Discreet, cosy, stylish...all these seem apt descriptions of Umu ambience, accessed by a innocuous door down a quiet Mayfair mews. The Kyoto cuisine never fails to impress, with all the exacting Japanese presentation standards notched up to 11, filled with super-fresh ingredients, and served with gracious elegance. A true pleasure to dine here, ...
- 150.2 mi17 Bruton Street Hanway Place, London, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Claridges Hotel1 review
Hakkasan is one of London's storied restaurants, and one of my personal favorites. The restaurant was recently acquired by investors from the Middle East, who are expanding it rapidly around the world. I had heard that quality and service had both declined since the handover, but we didn't notice a change. The service was excellent when we were here, and ...Popular with
- 160.97 mi
- 170.49 mi45 Lexington Street, London, Greater London W1F 9AN, United Kingdom0.49 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
I was really impressed by the inventiveness of the vegetarian menu. Mildred's has been doing it for a long time, and it shows. A great place for dinner in Soho - not overly trendy, not too pricey.Popular with
- 180.46 mi
- 190.99 mi287 Upper Street London, Greater London N1 2TZ, United Kingdon0.99 mi from Claridges Hotel
Ottolenghi is great for vegetarians - the choice of non-meat dishes is substantial and delicious - but there's something for everyone here. The way food is presented is almost as good it tastes.Popular with
- 200.58 mi1 Green's Court, London, United Kingdom0.58 mi from Claridges Hotel5 reviews
Lebanese street food is the tag line for Yalla Yalla. This basically means gourmet hummus and falafel, with some interesting maze thrown in like chicken livers with pomegranate. The vine leaves and falafel are great as was the chili caipirinha I had. Worth a stop, won't break the bank, and is just a few steps from Oxford Circus.Popular with