Clarion Hotel Colorado Springs
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Clarion Hotel Colorado SpringsMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBTBackpackersFirst to ReviewMay 22, 2014
This is a pretty standard chain hotel. It's pretty frills-free, but it gets the job done well enough. It's clean, it's comfortable enough, feels safe, and I would definitely stay here again. It's a little bit of a pain to get across i-25, if you're on foot, but if you have a car it's close enough to everything in downtown c-springs (or near Colorado College) to be very, very convenient. There's a heated pool on the main floor, and they provide a free breakfast every day, which is nice if you've got to eat and run. For the location and price, it's a pretty good value.Recommended for:
Mediocre169 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Service55% said the reception staff was ok.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet