Great place for a late night drink and people watching on Ocean Drive.
Restaurants near Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant for Students
- 10.1 mi900 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.1 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant
The pulsating Latin heart of Miami Beach is a better bet for a night out than the over-rated and over-crowded mainstream nightclubs. Right on the beach - and the Strip - Mango's is uniquely Miami in more ways than can be counted. Male and female dancers vibrate on raised stands as Latin rhythms rock you deeper into tropical cocktails, cooled ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi
- 30.19 mi800 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.19 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant
News Cafe is on a popular strip in Miami and is great for breakfast or lunch and even better, people watching! The breakfast is decent. Grab a seat and enjoy the colorful Miami crowd.Popular with
- 40.17 mi863 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.17 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant
Great original pizza and inexpensive. The owner himself devised these original toppings, like eggplant, chicken parmesan, arugula, etc. Very good square-shaped pizza.
- 50.17 mi820 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.17 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant5 reviews
My favorite restaurant on Ocean Drive, in terms of value/quality. The other places offer bland cuisine at expensive prices. Owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan, it will not disappoint you if you like Cuban Food. The portions are big, and the food authentic. "Camarones al ajillo" (shrimp sauteed in garlic) is a good dish, and the typical Cuban dishes such ...
- 60.2 mi
- 70.18 mi
- 80.06 mi36–40 Ocean Dr.0.06 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant3 reviews
Philippe by Philippe Chow has returned to Miami Beach. The restaurant has found a new home in the tony South of Fifth neighborhood, and the 6,000-square-foot location dazzles not only with its food: A retractable roof adds to the drama of the space. The intimate wine room can hold up to 35 guests, and the U-shape bar offers cocktails like ...
- 90.12 mi1065 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.12 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant5 reviews
If u are craving the northeast type of diner. This is it. They even gave taylor ham on the menu. The menu is diverse. The price is good for SOBE. The only downside is I wanted banana added to the top of my pancake, which they charged $3.99 for one banana. Lesson learned. Ask how much are the extras before ...Popular with
- 100.08 mi1058 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.08 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant3 reviews
I went to the one located on 11th and Collins. Solid place for breakfast. Great cuban cafe con leche, which to me is a better quality than Starbucks latte. And at a price of $1.95 vs Starbucks' $5. It's a great price for a latte. They have it on ice also. The service is efficient also.
- 110.25 mi
- 120.2 mi801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.2 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant
Dined here for breakfast. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Eggs, coffee, screwdriver - all fabulous! The interior spaces of the restaurant are very colorful & whimsical. The outdoor space is very cozy and canopied by tall trees. When the candles are lit, it's almost a magical atmosphere.
- 130.18 mi
- 140.22 mi1265 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.22 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant1 review
If you are into Irish food, go here. In addition to eating some really good irish food you can also learn about Irish playwrights and literary well known figures.
- 150.03 mi
- 160.16 mi1220 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.16 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant
Less for the food and more for the place. This is a super pretty place that was designed by the famous designer Kelly Wearstler. Don't miss the patio. Everything on the menu is good so no complaints
- 170.18 mi
- 180.13 mi865 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.13 mi from Clevelander South Beach Bar & Restaurant1 review
I'm picky about pizza. But this joint isn't bad. Because you can't eat seafood ALL the time!
- 190.15 mi
- 200.21 mi