Phone:+44 (0)20 3475 3000 (Reception), +44 (0)20 7183 9400 (Reservations)
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Continental Breakfast
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 84%Budget Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Clink78 HostelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Mar 11, 2014
My favorite hostel in London! It's cheap, cosy atmosphere and the staff is great :-) It's also well connected with the sub, you can reach any corner of London through Kings Cross station. Definitely going back here next time!
- Clink78 HostelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Mar 11, 2014
Located in central and increasingly stylish Kings' Cross, the Clink78 is a hip hostel located in a former prison. Staff are friendly, rooms are clean, and the vibe is fun; a great place to stay on a budget if you're under 35 or so.
- Clink78 HostelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Mar 11, 2014
I enjoyed the funky atmosphere on my brief visit to the Clink. Oscar Wilde quotes adorn the walls, bigging up the *anything goes* adventure travel feel. The internet cafe in a re-configured courtroom is also cool. A bustling atmosphere and location right behind King's Cross mean you are sure to be swept into the London energy right away.
- Clink78 HostelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Mar 11, 2014
Clink 78 is one of the most original and funky hostels in London that offers clean, safe and comfortable lodging at reasonable prices. The hostel is set on stunning Victoria mansion, that is a former courthouse, and where Charles Dickens apparently created his Oliver Twist work. Its 750 beds are arranged in different rooms that are a mix of private and dormitory guestrooms that features complimentary bed linen; some are actually former prison cells. The facility is designed with pod beds with personal light and locker, luggage room, laundry facilities, self-catering kitchen, a game room, Internet and TV lounges ( former courtrooms) along with a lively bar (ClashBar). The house is located on a residential area by Euston Road and King’s Cross Station/St. Pancreas (Eurostar), a great gateway to most attractions in London including the Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge, London ZOO, British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tate Modern.
Fair4010 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 89%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.