Clown and Bard
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Clown and BardNov 25, 2012
If you are looking for an all out alternative party, the Clown & Bard, with its young, laid-back, international and friendly staff, is the place to stay. Located in the heart of Prague’s Zizkov area (known to have the most pubs and bars per capita), the Clown & Bard has been hosting world travelers since 1995. Serving an all-you-can-eat buffet from 9am till 1pm for a mere 50 CZK, these guys know what they are doing! Located just three tram stops from the city centre, should it rain upon your travels, the hostel itself can entice you with entertainment. Equipped with a garden, chill-out area, table football, BBQs, movie nights and even instruments for guest use, they also have wifi and free internet access. Oh, they also offer laundry service. The rooms have access to washrooms and kitchenettes, while reception is 24 hours and, most importantly, there is no lockout.
- Clown and BardMember ofWellnessFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I had one of the most awesome experiences of my life in this Hostel.
This hostel is a little bit far from the most visited spots, and this is one of the things that makes it great because you can explore the most obscure parts of the town and meet people from all around the world as well.
Fair236 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 78%.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- In-House Dining
- Continental Breakfast