Restaurants near Club Ache
- 10.1 mi3458 Southwest 8th Street, Miami, FL0.1 mi from Club Ache
It may be in Little Havana, but the food is Vietnamese and despite being cheap, it's as good as any 5-star restaurant! No reservations for this hole-in-the-wall, so arrive early or be prepared to patiently wait. Try the pumpkin soup and the duck with currant sauce. The pre-mixed coffee comes with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 20.68 mi
- 30.35 mi
- 40.84 mi2121 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables, FL, United States0.84 mi from Club Ache1 review
Good sushi, chinese and some Cuban food in an unusual all-you-can-eat buffet style setting.
- 52.67 mi
- 62.75 mi
- 72.57 mi
- 82.67 mi3105 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, FL2.67 mi from Club Ache4 reviews
One of our favorite restaurants. Outdoor seating in the heart of the Grove. We love the small plates. Try the roasted dates, brussel sprouts (yes, really!), flatbread and skirt steak. The Sangria is great. Prices are reasonable. You'll want to go back.Popular with
- 92.58 mi
- 102.63 mi
- 112.63 mi
- 121.87 mi
- 132.06 mi
- 141.25 mi
- 152.78 mi
- 162.61 mi3145 Commodore Plaza, Miami, FL, United States2.61 mi from Club Ache3 reviews
Great food and entertaining owner and waiters ...
- 174.82 mi
- 182.69 mi2889 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove, FL, United States2.69 mi from Club Ache2 reviews
A wonderful shady indoor/outdoor restaurant in Coconut Grove. Spend a long afternoon or evening here. Perfect for children too since there is a green fenced garden for them to run and play. Great food, beautiful atmosphere.Popular with
- 192.38 mi51 Chart House Drive, Miami, FL2.38 mi from Club Ache1 review
- 202.28 mi1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 331342.28 mi from Club Ache
Sunday in Fontana's stunning courtyard, the extravagant buffet features numerous delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelettes, pastas, sushi and more. Brunch culminates with a wall of desserts. Also featuring live entertainment, the grand Sunday Champagne Brunch combines European flair, Latin exuberance and Miami’s very own tropical style.