Club Med Sandpiper Bay
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Club Med Sandpiper BayMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewNov 15, 2013
Perhaps the world’s most famous all-inclusive brand, Club Med gave its only U.S.-based property a $28 million renovation in 2011 and introduced the first L’Occitane Spa in America. Not only can the resort boast about its excellent kids’ program and full-service nursery, but it also runs a circus school and tennis academy. The setting on the sandy banks of the St. Lucie River is perfect for kayaking, sailing, and paddleboarding.
Price Tag: Published rates from $719 per night per couple; add $180 per night per child over 3. Tip: Sales of up to 45 percent are so common that you should never pay full price; sign up for the newsletter to stay in the know.Recommended for:
Very Good!17 reviews across the web.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance91% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- LocationLocation is great.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning