Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Club QuartersMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 3Jul 04, 2012
Great hotel in an awesome part of town. Very friendly staff, helpful when checking-in and out as well as with directions. The only downside was that the hotel is right on a busy street and the walls/windows let in a lot of sound. Other than that, it was a great experience.
- Club QuartersMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 05, 2012
I love the concept of this hotel - affordable, business-oriented lodging for affiliates of member organizations. It's also a comfortable and relaxing place to stay in a great central downtown location. Beyond this, I wasn't thrilled with the amenities and I got kind of weird vibe with the clubhouse dynamic. I found it hard to be invisible, which for me is key to setting up my laptop in a quiet corner and getting work done. I can usually do that just fine in the lobby bar of big name hotel...
- Club QuartersJul 05, 2012
A very private hotel, with a small intimate lobby with a glass domed ceiling. We watched the snow coming down! Rather small fitness center. Good parking arrangement with a local garage. Best way to get a room is thru your boss or company. Not much availability if you just call.
Dining options at Club Quarters in Philadelphia include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited
There are 275 guestrooms at Club Quarters in Philadelphia. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, voice mail, and dial up Internet access (surcharge). LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 22 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Very Good!3817 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% were happy with the price.