Coach's Sports Bar & Grill

2240 S Winchester Blvd, Campbell, CA 95008

• Coach's Sports Bar & Grill
    Truc Nguyen
    3 Apr 03, 2013

Came here for a buddy's going away party and we had a really good time. Unfortunately other patrons were very rude and obnoxious. Totally killed the vibe more me. I will probably not come back here unless it was decided by someone else for like a birthday party. I was also very bummed that they stopped serving food so early. I would love to have munchies along with my drinks :D

The bartenders were very nice. They are very easy on the eyes ;) Sweet girls who definitely know how to whip up a good drink!

Overall, not a bad hang out. If you are looking for something pretty laid back and casual, this would be your place.

• Coach's Sports Bar & Grill
    JohnMichael

With all that pizza filling me I had wash it down with more aperitifs to help digest... you understand.

One of the party members mentioned a local watering hole down the street. And you know the saying... when in Campbell... So we speedily drove the 2 blocks there, parked in the multi space lot and hopped right in.

Looks like Cardiff except far more Cheers like with all the wood grain, pool table, dart thing, and money sucking juke box thing which I think was more entertaining browsing through than actually listening too. That particular night they had a number of good beers on tap however they, for some reason or another didn't have Blue moon even though she said they typically do. No worries, it's just time to try something new.
    I have no idea what I tried.
    XD