Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do14 reviews
Just 3 minutes by car or 10 minutes by bike, is the famous Cocoa Beach Pier, grocery stores, shops, outdoor activities, and multiple eateries.Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do13 reviews
Visit the world-famous Ron Jon's Cocoa Beach. It isn't just for kids, although they will love it too. Great deals on everything from flip flops to unique beach attire. A...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do3 reviews
Open 24-hours/7-days a week. Find any swimsuit, beach game or surf board made.
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do3 reviews
The Cocoa Beach Country Club is located on a peninsula surrounded by the Banana River Lagoon at the western end on Minutemen Causeway in Cocoa Beach. The Course welcomes locals...Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do2 reviews
Your here in the middle of it.Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do2 reviews
Cocoa Beach.Free car park. Showers and toilets. Lifeguard patrolled beach. It's possible to hire beach bikes and body boards locally.
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do2 reviews
Best breakfast and lunch on the planet. They bake their own breads and the eggs Benedict is to die forPopular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do1 review
Fishing tackle and live bait store, around the corner from your cottagePopular with
- 9Ranked #10 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do1 review
Excellent champagne brunch on Sundays.Popular with
- 10Ranked #9 overall in Cocoa Beach things to do1 review
Restaurants and fishing, the pier requires no license and you can rent a pole and reel and buy bait. It's only half a mile north on the beach.