Things to do near Cocomar Residences & Beachfront Hotel
- Playa Palo Seco, Parrita Parrita Costa Rica 60901Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a great place to stay, great rooms, great pool, close to the beach and very friendly staff!
Nearby Things to do
- 21Plaza CoralRanked #4 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 25.0 mi4 reviews
5 Banks to choose from in Jaco for ATM services. You will also find ATMs in stores. grocery Remember to contact your bank before your trip to let them know...
- 23Hwy. 34Ranked #1 overall in Herradura things to doDistance: 26.5 mi4 reviews
Inka Grill, American-style supermarket, Optical store, Subway, Pizza Hut, Ice Cream Parlor, Bank/ATM, Shops, More...
- 2450 Meters W of Banco de Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Uvita things to doDistance: 44.2 mi2 reviews
This is one of my favorite tours! Tell the owner WIll that Kevin sent you!Popular with
- 25Crocodile Man Tour Office, Jaco, Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 25.9 mi3 reviews
One of our guests' favorites: This is the closest you're going to get to a huge 2 ton crocodile in the wild (not even in a zoo). You can literally...
- 27Pastor Diaz Ave, Jaco, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 24.2 mi1 review
There are many good ones... most have an English speaking Pharmacist who can diagnose and dispense 'Stateside prescription medicines' over the counter.
- 29HRG Rental office located just before Los Sueños on Herradura Beach road. From the intersection of Costanera highway and Herradura beach road, (Shopping center Automercado) 1 km west, right hand side.Ranked #2 overall in Herradura things to doDistance: 26.6 mi1 review
1-506-2637-8484 office firstname.lastname@example.org Vacation Rentals, Sportfishing, Massages, Tour desk, R E, Transfer, Catering & more Your front desk: Located on Herradura Beach Road From the intersection of Costanera highway and...
- 30Coral PlazaRanked #9 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 24.6 mi1 review