Coffee Tomo

11309 Mississippi Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025

Coffee Tomo serves some of the best coffee around. After being saturated by all of the Starbucks in my neighborhood back in NY, I've forgotten what good coffee tastes like. I ordered the Carmel Latte and my buddy got a double macchiato. The orders did take some time as each order was individually prepared by the clerk, but it was ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents

Restaurants near Coffee Tomo

Blockheads Shavery Company

11311 Mississippi Avenue, Los Angeles, California, 90025
    0.01 mi from Coffee Tomo

Mmmmmmm if you love the bitter-sweet green tea flavor then this place will make your taste buds jump for joy. Finally got to try this place out because Steph Y wanted to go here for dessert. I was very impressed because I thought this would be another tasteless shaved ice place topped with condensed milk. The only reason I wanted ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesStudents

Furaibo Restaurant Incorporated

2068 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    0.04 mi from Coffee Tomo

Wings wings wings! Do not leave without eating the fried chicken - it's spectacular. Everything else is decent but the wings is where it's at! Go early in the evening to avoid the crowds.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Tsujita LA Artisan Noodles

2057 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    0.02 mi from Coffee Tomo

This restaurant is a must if you are in the area for lunch, as they only serve the tsukemen ramen for lunch. Get the tsukemen ramen with char siu pork! (I think it was $14. worth it!) It comes with two bowls: - one bowl with thick cold noodles, seaweed, lime, and thick slices of pork - one bowl of ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Seoul Sausage Company

11313 Mississippi Avenue, West Los Angeles, California
    0.02 mi from Coffee Tomo

I tried everything off the menu and I'm glad to report that everything was A+! My favorite is the short rib topped poutine. I also loved the pork sausage hot dog. Even though I'm not a big rice person, I still really enjoyed their rice balls. My favorite of the balls is their newest spam musubi fried ball. I love ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetTrendsters

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Tatsu Ramen

2125 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
    0.04 mi from Coffee Tomo

The ramen here is good (although sorry, my favorite on Sawtelle is still Menji). Even though it's completely a novelty thing, I still have fun placing and customizing my order on their iPad.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetNightlife

Hurry Curry of Tokyo

2131 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    0.05 mi from Coffee Tomo

great little spot in west la to get curry if curry house across the street is too crowded. I love their fried chicken curry!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetStudents

Sushi Stop

2053 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025, United States
    0.03 mi from Coffee Tomo

$3 sushi rolls?!?!?! And all pretty tasty. Ordered $24 worth of sushi and was STUFFED. Hurt so good. Can get crowded - but we ordered to go. CASH ONLY, but they have an ATM inside if you need as well.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Nong la

Los Angeles, California
    0.02 mi from Coffee Tomo

I have been waiting for a Vietnamese restaurant to open and now it's around the corner! Their broth is MSG-free, and they make delicious and healthy Vietnamese food at affordable places. a Must-try!

Popular withFoodiesWellnessStudents

Tofu Ya

2021 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    0.07 mi from Coffee Tomo

not bad, went for the tofu. Id say nothing particularly outstanding but not bad. I'd come back here but I wouldnt say i would go out of my way to come eat here. I may need to try the KBBQ though. However KBBQ always smells great.... so only one way to find out.

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

Hide Sushi

2040 Sawtelle Blvd., Los Angeles, Ca
    0.06 mi from Coffee Tomo

I came here on the mere fact that we were around the area and I saw how many reviews this place had. I happen to like sushi rolls and cooked meat, so this place is not the most ideal place for me. I can say that everything was very light and fresh, so if you're looking for raw fish and ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

The Buttercup LA

11301 W Olympic Blvd #106, Los Angeles, CA
    0.1 mi from Coffee Tomo

Always pick up a few macrons whenever I'm in the area. Love the Taro flavor! The art is great to take a look at too.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Gottsui Restaurant

2119 Sawtelle Boulevard, West Los Angeles, California
    0.05 mi from Coffee Tomo

I love takoyaki and okonomiyaki- and they have both! The Gottsui okonomiyaki was good, but I could leave out the spuds next time.

Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury

Yogurtland West Los Angeles

#210-B, 2130 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
    0.1 mi from Coffee Tomo

Not my favorite but dependable and cheap.

Popular withWellnessNightlife

Volcano Tea House

Los Angeles, California, USA
    0.05 mi from Coffee Tomo

Good place to hang out with a few friends for UCLA students since it's so close to campus. Their taro milk tea with boba is pretty good. I have no complaints about the container size of the drink but I do just wish that the size of the cafe itself was larger because it gets pretty packed from time to ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsTrendsters

ROC Star

2049 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, California
    0.03 mi from Coffee Tomo

Lots of food and you can order dimsum all day. Wake up late and continue to eat after which after 2:30pm when dimsum is usually over. Now the wait is over when you can eat on the west side of LA and not have to worry about driving to the SGV valley for dimsum before it ends.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Asahi Ramen

2027 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
    0.07 mi from Coffee Tomo

Sometimes you just want some cheap ramen. When you do, this is the perfect place to go. Large portions, tons of toppings to add on as desired, but not the fresh quality of more "authentic" ramen joints. Still, I find it delicious in its own right.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Chabuya

2002 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
    0.12 mi from Coffee Tomo

I think this might be my favorite ramen place on Sawtelle because of the freshness of the broth and noodles. Beside the great ramen(my favorite is the vegetarian with spinach noodles), the service is nice and the whole time is just relaxing--every time!

Popular withVegetarian

Balconi Coffee Company

11301 W. Olympic Blvd, #124, Los Angeles, CA
    0.11 mi from Coffee Tomo

Best coffee in LA that I've tried (just a step above Intelligentsia). Their almond latte is nice too.

Popular withTrendstersStudentsBudget

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches

2212 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90064, United States
    0.1 mi from Coffee Tomo

Love this sandwich place. So many options to make a sandwich just the way I like it.

Popular withVegetarianBudgetFamilies