Restaurants near Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
- 10.19 mi
- 20.15 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.15 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
In Rome, certain restaurants and pizzerias are "approvato" - approved. A very Italian concept, it means that they are generally accepted to be buono (good), places where you can trust that "se manja bene" (you'll eat well, with a Roman accent). Eating well is the cornerstone of life in Italy and the topic of much conversation and analysis...but why am ...Popular with
- 30.08 miLargo Corrado Ricci 37, Rome 00184 Italy0.08 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!3 reviews
One of the many touristy eateries right by the Colosseum, the food is decent and not too pricy, but be advised they do not serve pasta at "lunch," which goes as late as 4 or 5 pm.
- 40.15 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.15 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!2 reviews
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular with
- 50.03 miVia Cavour 337, Rome 00184 Italy0.03 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!3 reviews
Best Italian gelato I've had in Italy. The flavors are exquisite and sometimes surprising in a good way. It's right next to the Colosseum and it's a perfect little snack as you walk back towards the metro.Popular with
- 60.22 miVia XXIV Maggio 49 Roma0.22 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
Convenient to the Quirinal Palace. Probably the best cappuccino in Rome. Good pastries too and cheap for location. Hole in the wall gem which is worth a look in.Popular with
- 70.14 miVia dei Serpenti 16, Rome 00184 Italy0.14 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!1 review
FISH stands for Fine International Sea Food. The menu is a great mix of austrialina and Oriental kitchen. the restaurant is very nice and appealing.
- 80.03 miVia Cavour 3060.03 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!1 review
This gelateria was a shock. It is right by the Roman Forum on Via Cavour, so I expected it to be overpriced, touristy and lacking in quality - but it is entirely the opposite. This is my favorite gelateria in Rome when I'm looking to spend the average price for a cup of gelato, and I will often go through ...
- 90.08 miLargo Corrado Ricci, 40/43a, Rome 00184 Italy0.08 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
Grace C. and I walked to Angelino Ai Fori because we were looking for gelato. It's down the street from Flor, a place I had bookmarked but found it closed on the day we went. We found it here at a cafe stand. They also serve coffee here and you can opt for standing room service or sit down service ...Popular with
- 100.14 miVia dei Serpenti 7, Rome 00184 Italy0.14 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!1 review
Not the best pizza, but they serve a nice variety of slices and other items, and the workers seem to all be really sweet, old Italian ladies. They even understand a bit of English, and they are happy to help foreigners. The spot is large with both a bar area and seating space. Great place for a quick slice or ...Popular with
- 110.76 miVia Uffici del Vicario 40, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.76 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!44 reviews
Despite being a tourist trap, this is truly some of the best gelato in Rome. Trust me... I tired almost all of them. I usually prefer the gelato that is served covered up, but the flavors here are incredible. Make sure you step up to the front and yell your order or you could be there all day.Popular with
- 120.74 miPiazza Sant'Eustachio 82, 00186 Rome, Italy0.74 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!19 reviews
So. You want to hear about the best coffee I've ever had. Well, step right up, folks. I got the classic coffee here (not sure what it's called, but who cares. It's the namesake, you'll know it when you see it). It comes with sugar, so unless you want "no sucre," be prepared for LOTS OF SWEETNESS. But my god, ...Popular with
- 130.56 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.56 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!21 reviews
This gelateria near the Trevi Fountain is frequently rated one of the best in Rome. You can only order cups, there are no cones because they cannot quality control the cones. I had lemon and grapefruit—fantastic! The flavours were pure.Popular with
- 140.84 miPiazza Campo de Fiori, 22, 00186 Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
Get to Forno Campo de Fiori in the morning for a piece of warm pizza bianca. Be like the Romans and eat is right away before it cools. Delicious!Popular with
- 150.7 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.7 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
I first came here years back with a couple Roman friends. It's a very affordable, dependable little trattoria with food from the Marche (on Italy's east coast.) A Roman standby and a bit unique in its neighborhood (close to Piazza Vittorio, which has since become Rome's Chinatown.Popular with
- 160.62 miVia Florida 25, Rome 00186 Italy0.62 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!5 reviews
I've eaten my fair share of pizza al taglio across Rome, and I have to say that Pizzeria Florida serves some of the best, no-nonsense slices in town. Prices are low and the flavor is high. The Margherita was particularly tasty, though I suggest not eating it folded lest you want to have sweet juice dripping all over your clothes.Popular with
- 170.67 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.67 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!4 reviews
Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...Popular with
- 180.56 miVia Portico d'Ottavia 8, 00186 Rome, Italy0.56 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!
I've eaten here a few times and not only love the food, but the entire neighborhood itself. There are a number of great restaurants in this area, and the Taverna del Ghetto isn't any different. Their goulash is better than anything I ever had in Budapest, and the tonnarelli with artichokes was fantastic. The atmosphere is warm and homey with ...Popular with
- 190.84 miPiazza Navona.1 (Via agonale 3, Angolo) 00186 Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!4 reviews
Oh my God, this gelato is AMAZING!!! On my most recent trip to Italy, I went to Grom about 6 different times and tried all sorts of different flavors. By far the best are the Vanilla (SO creamy and flavorful), the Coffee (tastes like creamy frozen espresso), and the Coconut (with dark chocolate chips). Oh man, I'm drooling just writing ...Popular with
- 200.64 miLargo Arenula 27, Rome 00186 Italy0.64 mi from Coliseum and Roman Forum charming apartment!2 reviews
This is in the Largo di Torre Argentina area, heading toward Trastevere from central Rome. You can look out over the ruins across the street as you eat your gelato, or watch a chalk artist drawing on the pavement just outside. Try the Mango, Malaga, or Marronata. The Cioccolata con Prugne e Rhum and the Cioccolata con Arancia weren't quite ...Popular with